Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 107
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Addison Studios

Hi there! My name is Addison Myrick. I currently live just north of Austin, Texas in a fabulous town called Round Rock with my husband Elijah, our one-year-old son Ford, and a wild Australian Shepherd named Picket. After graduating with degrees in Photography and Business from Texas Christian University, I officially started Addison Studios in 2008 and have been loving every photograph since.

Starting out with portraits (children, families, seniors), I soon found myself being asked to photograph weddings and other special events. This was a huge step. Most portrait sessions you can take your time; there's no rush; it's all under control. Weddings, on the other hand, can sometimes be chaotic and need a little {occasionally a lot more} preparation and planning. There's only one moment when the groom first sees the bride coming down the aisle, one glimmer in Dad's eye when his baby-girl looks up into his eyes and takes her husband's hands...and it's my job to be fast enough {and in the right position} to catch it for you. Although they are typically fast paced, I absolutely LOVE photographing a couple's wedding, followed by their first baby, and onto their senior portraits, etc. Life's moments are all special.

Other than the personal reward of hearing a client loves their new photos, I am excited to say Addison Studios has also been featured on Style Me Pretty, Bliss Magazine, Borrowed&Blue Destination Weddings, and has received The Knot Best of Weddings for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016! And to top it off, Addison Studios was voted into The Knot Hall of Fame.

Thanks to God, my husband, my baby boy, and every client {now friend} who helped Addison Studios grow to this point. Relationships are what matters in life, as well as the pictures that help us remember what is most important.

~Addison

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Addison Studios

Erin · Married on 11/06/2018

Best decision we made!

Addison was fantastic! She was the photographer for both our engagement photos and our wedding. My husband and I chose to elope and the best choice we made was bringing Addison with us to Hawaii to photograph our big day! Addison made our day so special for us and our wedding photos are phenomenal! It's like are we reliving that special day over again each time we see them!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jordyn · Married on 06/17/2016

Addison is truly AMAZING! Not only is she a great photographer she is like a built in maid of honor and wedding planner all in one! :) She helped my husband and I feel very comfortable every step of the way! I absolutely love our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures she took! I have received so many compliments on how great the photos turned out and its all thanks to Addison! She captured everything so beautifully and was SO helpful to have around the day of the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, she can do it all! :)

Sent on 07/25/2016

Cadie · Married on 05/27/2016

Addison was absolutely amazing! Her photography skills are wonderful (she made our family look great in the portraits and that is no easy feat when you're working with 13 wiggling kids!), she was fun and professional, and she got my wedding album back to me quickly. I highly recommend Addison Studios.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Award

Addison Studios Pricing

Addison Studios Price Rates

Addison Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Real Weddings

• Cathedral Oaks Event Center
    Cathedral Oaks Event Center Banquet Halls

One of our favorite photographers! On top of being very professional, she works very well with other vendors, including videographers! We love having Addison out to Cathedral Oaks, her brides are blessed to have her in their vendor team!

• Round Rock, 78681 See on map