Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Addie Eshelman Photography

Hello Bride-to-be! This is such an exciting time for you! I'm sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It's all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You're planning the day that you've been anticipating your whole life and by the time you get the hang of it, planning is over! My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience.

I am so thrilled that you would consider me to capture such a momentous day in your lives. The first thing I love to do is meet with a potential bride and groom over coffee (or your favorite beverage!) and chat about your story. Hearing every little detail of what you envision for your wedding day is one of my favorite things!

So that I can truly best serve you, I do not book every wedding. Because your wedding such a valuable time, I only book those weddings which are the best ft possible. Your photographer should be the perfect ft for your needs... you truly deserve nothing less.

I believe there is such value in the act of marriage. Committing to selfessly love each other as husband and wife is beautiful. So, on that day when you vow to love one another, I want to be there. To capture those sacred memories not only for you, but for your children and your grandchildren They will grow up knowing what love means because of you and that wedding photo on your mantle will always symbolize that love.

Follow Addie Eshelman Photography on

Addie Eshelman Photography 5
Addie Eshelman Photography 6
Addie Eshelman Photography 7

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

Way beyond our expectations, and so impressed with the professionalism and quality of her work!

Addie was by far one of the most impactful components of our wedding, and we are so grateful, honored, and proud that she was our photographer. Everyday we look at our photos hanging proudly on our living room walls, and we are instantly transformed back to those amazing memories of the most important day of our lives. Addie was extremely calm, organized, and gave amazing direction! She made us laugh all day and was such a joy to be around. She is also so kind and generous having sent us multiple thank you gifts and trinkets since our wedding, when we should be the ones sending them to her! Addie is extremely personable, and truly makes her clients feel so important to her on a daily basis. Addie, you’re such an exceptional person, and we are so grateful to have met you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Love Jenny and Dan!

Addie Eshelman Photography 8
    Addie Eshelman Photography 9
    Addie Eshelman Photography 10
    Addie Eshelman Photography 11
    Addie Eshelman Photography 12
    Addie Eshelman Photography 13
    Addie Eshelman Photography 14

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2018

Addie is an amazing photographer. She was so easy to work with and made the process so simple. The photos were pretty much the most important thing to me on my wedding day and she made sure that she knew exactly what I wanted. I was super impressed when she sent over a questionnaire form a few weeks before the wedding. She asked me so many questions I had not even thought to discuss with her like specific moments I wanted to be captured or certain groups of people posed together. When I received the photos from our wedding I could tell that she took the time to not only send me this form but also read and remember what I had said. There was not a single moment missed on that day and I cannot thank her enough for that!

Addie Eshelman Photography 15

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Addie is absolutely amazing. I can not sing her praises enough. She captured the spirit of my wedding perfectly, made my husband and I feel so comfortable being ourselves during pictures, and I swear made us look so much better than I even could have imagined. She was a dream with little kiddos who are always a wildcard on wedding days (I had 4 kids under 4 and 2 junior bridesmaids under 10) and those pictures came out amazing. She’s responsive and just such a relief in the stress of a wedding day. I’ll use her for all my family photography needs too!! Nothing but love for her and her amazing skill!

Addie Eshelman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Battlefield Bed and Breakfast
    Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Barn & Farm Weddings

Addie's photography speaks for itself. She is creative and professional. It's always a pleasure to hear that one of our wedding couples have chosen Addie to do their wedding photography.

• Carlisle, 17013 See on map