Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Addie Eshelman Photography

Hello Bride-to-be! This is such an exciting time for you! I'm sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It's all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You're planning the day that you've been anticipating your whole life and by the time you get the hang of it, planning is over! My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience.

I am so thrilled that you would consider me to capture such a momentous day in your lives. The first thing I love to do is meet with a potential bride and groom over coffee (or your favorite beverage!) and chat about your story. Hearing every little detail of what you envision for your wedding day is one of my favorite things!

So that I can truly best serve you, I do not book every wedding. Because your wedding such a valuable time, I only book those weddings which are the best ft possible. Your photographer should be the perfect ft for your needs... you truly deserve nothing less.

I believe there is such value in the act of marriage. Committing to selfessly love each other as husband and wife is beautiful. So, on that day when you vow to love one another, I want to be there. To capture those sacred memories not only for you, but for your children and your grandchildren They will grow up knowing what love means because of you and that wedding photo on your mantle will always symbolize that love.

Follow Addie Eshelman Photography on

26 Reviews for Addie Eshelman Photography

• Jess

Jess Stamm · Married on 12/23/2019

You need her

If you want someone who will truly capture the feel of the best day of your life, you need to hire Addie. Addie takes stunning posed portraits, but her ability to capture the raw and natural moments throughout the day is beyond impressive. We will treasure the images she captured during our first look for the rest of our lives. Every time I look at those photos, I feel the same rush of emotions I felt at that moment. one of our groomsmen said he got chills when he saw the photos from the first look.

The package we selected included an engagement session. This gave us the opportunity to get to know Addie and her style. She has such an incredible way of making camera shy people (like us) feel comfortable. After our engagement session we were so confident that Addie would work her magic on our wedding day. We had absolutely no stress about the photos the day of.

You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day, so you definitely want to pick someone who is personable. Addie and her second shooter (Kari) were SO sweet and fun.

There are so many choices to make when planning a wedding, and choosing Addie was one of the best decisions we made. She got every shot we asked her for, and so many that we never would have even imagined. We have no regrets and we are FOREVER grateful for her. Several guests at our wedding said they want to use her when they get married, and I'm already dreaming of the shots she will get of our future babies.

We love you Addie!!!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible

Addie is so so so so amazing. I truly don’t think you can get a better photographer. The pictures were stunning, she is so kind and flexible, and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND and videoed some of the ceremony when our videographer bailed. And again, the pictures were stunning. I really didn’t want “stuffy” pictures and her skill makes them all look so effortless. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Anna Alboretti · Married on 03/31/2019

Addie is truly one of a kind!!

The one thing that I knew would be the only thing (aside from my husband) that I'd be keeping from our wedding day would be our photographs - so I knew it was the most important part of wedding planning for me. I fell in love with Addie's style of shooting and she was extremely responsive.

In the package we purchased, it included an engagement photo shoot which was the perfect time for us to get aquainted with Addie and comfortable in front of the camera - she had us laughing the entire time which was great considering we typically don't photograph well.

The same goes for our wedding day - Addie and her second shooter (Laura?) were SO fun and felt like old friends as they shot our wedding.

Our pictures came out stunning and I couldn't have asked for better. Everything was delivered within 3 weeks of the wedding (she's SO fast!) a

I couldn't recommend Addie enough and hope that she's able to shoot more life events for us.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Addie Eshelman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Barn & Farm Weddings

Addie's photography speaks for itself. She is creative and professional. It's always a pleasure to hear that one of our wedding couples have chosen Addie to do their wedding photography.

• Carlisle, 17013 See on map
    2032581103 (Phone number)
    Location of (Addie Eshelman Photography)