Added Touch Florist

Brick, NJ View map

Hillary Married on 07/28/2018
    Our wedding was this past Saturday and I cannot rave enough about Laura and the whole added touch team! She got my vision exactly and did not forget a thing on our wedding day! Her and her team worked tirelessly to set up my chuppah exactly as I had always imagined - and our flowers lasted throughout the whole night! She is so very reasonable on price and is so creative it puts your mind at ease! Would recommend added touch without any reservations what so ever!! They took a huge part is making my day absolutely perfect!
    Kelsey Married on 07/05/2018
    Laura and her staff were beyond amazing. Their prices are CRAZY reasonable. Laura takes her time and listens to every detail you may want. She stays in touch with you about any changes and makes sure she triple and quadruple checks what you want! She made the process painless and easy after I had a falling out with an untrustworthy florist the first time I was looking. I am so extremely happy that Added Touch was recommended to me and I can't wait to continue to use them for many, many years!
    Andrea Married on 09/15/2017
    My daughter's wedding was September 15, 2017. Through the years I have used added touch florist. My daughter chose roses they were absolutely to perfection, perfect. She had a large bridal party and with all the craziness of the wedding we miss calculated and we're short for one boutonniere. They were wonderful they took care of it so quickly and dropped off an extra boutonniere to us. The flowers lasted for days. I highly recommend Added Touch Florist for just simply having beautiful flowers in your home, giftgiving , and of course for the most important day of your life your wedding. Andrea Papandrea

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1021 Cedar Bridge Avenue Brick, 08723
Location of (Added Touch Florist)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding