Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number

About Adam Sparkes Photography

So you want to know what got me here? I have a BA in Journalism from Eastern Michigan University, and my first job was writing stories and taking photos for the News-Herald in Southgate, Mich. I am now a full-time portrait photographer and award-winning photojournalist specializing in weddings and engagements. I have spent years photographing prep sports, charitable events, magazine covers and families. I have worked for newspapers, Fortune 500s, brides and moms-to-be, all while trying to be the best documentarian I can. It is my great pleasure to bring this experience and more to your big day. - Adam

MB109490
Will Traci wed2 334
MBE58
MB109490

12 Reviews for Adam Sparkes Photography

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!! Made our entire wedding party so comfortable and our pictures turned out amazing! Everyone including our guests really enjoyed him and soo soo much fun!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 10/18/2013

I have only good things to say about Adam! He is everything we wanted in a photographer for our wedding; very talented, flexible and accommodating, professional, a great personality that was easy to work with and made taking photos so much fun...I could go on and on! He made everyone feel so at ease while taking photos; he has a knack for getting people to laugh and feel comfortable around him, which helps him capture all the personalities of the people in the photos. He was such a nice presence to have on our wedding day, and went beyond the duties of just a photographer. He helped keep track of time so we didn't have to worry about it, and even saved our wedding cake from a 3-year-old almost grabbing it! (We found out about that after the wedding, thank you Adam!) My husband and I agree (along with both of our parents) that he was the perfect fit and was by far our favorite wedding vendor that we picked!! We highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Katie · Married on 03/09/2013

Adam is by far the absolute best. We got along right away, he's very easy going and light hearted. We had a great time doing our engagement pictures and getting to know him. He's very creative - he will see an amazing shot when no one else can. We just received our wedding photos and they are incredible. He really captured our day and the mood along with it. He is extremely talented and is definitely a photo journalist, telling a story with every wedding he does. He will do the posed pictures if they're important to you, but definitely let him do his own thing. He'll capture moments in a beautiful way. We will cherish our pictures for years to come.

Go with Adam if you can - you won't regret it!!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Adam Sparkes Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

• TwoFoot Creative
    TwoFoot Creative Wedding Planners

Adam and I have worked together twice now. His pictures are amazing, and he is a great guy to work with!

• TwoFoot Creative
    TwoFoot Creative Wedding Planners

• Platinum Mix Productions
    Platinum Mix Productions Wedding DJs

Adam is a fun, very creative, and talented photographer. He is easy to work with and you can trust him to deliver awesome images.

• Royal Oak, 48067 See on map