Adam Griffin Photo

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Los Angeles, CA, Adam Griffin Photo is a chic wedding photography business specializing in telling your unique love story. Ready to capture every moment, our company focuses on natural lighting, true-to-life colors, and your authentic energy to make photo memories for you that will last a lifetime.

Adam began photographing weddings in 2013 after completing his degree in fine arts at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. His passion for photography and helping couples achieve their dream wedding day is unmatched. His goal is to always portray each couple's individual personalities and highlight their relationship exactly as it is, giving them beautiful moments to relive their special day.

Adam Griffin Photo can provide photography services for engagements, weddings, and even destination elopements. Couples looking for a natural, candid style with a modern flair will love working with Adam. He makes every session fun, comfortable, and delivers high-quality, professionally edited images from your special day. All of our wedding packages include a second shooter on site so no moment or detail gets overlooked, and once the wedding is done, you will receive next day sneak peeks making it easy to share your wedding day with all your loved ones in person and on social media.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Dani
    Dani Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He'll make your day, your vision, whatever you want it to be

I found Adam on Instagram through some friends who were recently engaged, reached out, and heard back right away. Of all the photographers I looked at, he was among the most cost effective, and immediately after our engagement session I knew I'd made the right choice. He wasn't afraid to do anything with us from coffee meet ups, to phone calls and emails answering all my questions, traveling for our engagement pics, and even carrying around my veil and making sure my makeup stayed touched up. He was so passionate about making my day, my vision, what I wanted it to be. I was also worried being a plus-sized bride that I wouldn't be comfortable in front of the camera or that all the angles would be unflattering, but I've never felt more like a model. Adam made us feel so comfortable in our skin. Go book book him. Really. For headshots, for engagement photos, for wedding photos, dog photos, life photos. Whatever you want, he's got you ❤️
  • Joey
    Joey Married on 10/04/2019

Flexible and Professional

I highly recommend Adam Griffin Photo! It was a pleasure working with him for our wedding pictures - he was flexible, professional, and very timely with his delivery. Most importantly he is talented and the pictures are beautiful! I’m so glad he was there to capture a special day.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Adam Griffin
Adam Griffin
Owner

I’m Adam—a Boston native who’s now roaming Southern California photographing everything I see. When I’m not behind the camera, you can usually find me in the kitchen experimenting with new recipes, drinking LOTS of coffee, singing loudly in the car, and stopping to pet every single doggo I can find (seriously...I’m obsessed).

My photography style focuses on natural light, candid energy, and warm, genuine moments. From destination elopements, to family drama, to parties of the century right here in Los Angeles, I've seen it all and love every minute of photographing weddings. My goal is to always capture your personality and love story exactly as they are—let’s make some memories for you that will last a lifetime!

West Hollywood Los Angeles, CA, 90046
(323) 285-1252
Location of (Adam Griffin Photo)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding