1200 S 4th St Suite 104, Las Vegas, NV 89104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,100
Availability Check your date

About Adam Frazier Photographer

I take my greatest inspiration from the people I photograph. It's their vibrance and elegance that make these images unique and beautiful.
I've always felt my greatest strength is observing people and their natural sophistication, strength, and, at times, even spunk. Don't worry if you think you don't look good in front of a camera because I'm not going to make you say cheese. All you have to do is show up and be yourself!

Follow Adam Frazier Photographer on

6c79bab4c4b9cc75 1501884590709 bbw0475
bbw0063

2 Reviews for Adam Frazier Photographer

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

I was so lucky to have one of my good friends use Adam for her wedding back in August 2013 and refer him to me and she was so happy with his work. I didn't even look at any other photographer to use for our wedding day because I knew after looking at his photos, he would be able to give me and my now husband exactly what we would want. We have somewhat specific taste in what we were looking for and Adam was so attentive and assuring that he would be able to meet our needs. I booked Adam about a year in advance and he stayed in contact with me throughout the year to check-in and also even ask how wedding planning was going (and he definitely did not have to do that). He even helped me create a timeline for the day to make sure we would get all of the images we wanted, but also take into consideration the flow of the wedding. He also even came the night of the rehearsal so he could take a walk around the venue to get ideas on where he wanted to take pictures at. I can't say enough good things about Adam and appreciate his kindness, attentiveness, and professionalism so much. He went above and beyond to make us happy and he did a wonderful job at the wedding and was so hard-working. We just recently got married so have not seen our photos yet, but seeing other weddings he has done - I know our photos will being nothing short of beautiful. His work is unique and amazing and truly speaks for itself. We would highly recommend Adam Frazier to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Adam is not only one of the coolest guys on the planet, he is also one of the most talented artists. I say artist because his photography is not just reflective of the event, it is art in itself. We interviewed many photographers and Adam was the first to tell us my goal is to deliver the images of your special day in the way you want to have them. No pre-conceived packages, no this is how I work. He took the time to get to know us and what we did and didn't want, and then delivered in spades. He was a delight on the day, not intrusive, we never saw him during the ceremony, but the pictures he delivered told us he was all over the event - what a talent! We got everything we wanted and more, with so many breathtaking stunning pictures. Check him out! Can we give him a 10 out of 5 score? And oh by the way - his price was much lower than many others. We highly recommend Adam.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Adam Frazier Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Samantha Joy Events
    Samantha Joy Events Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Adam on an October wedding in Chicago. It was such a pleasure working with him. He is an artist with his camera and had a vision for his work. He was so kind to work with. He communicated really well if anything changed or had to be adjusted. He was focused on delivering the best images for his client and had a smile the whole time. Highly recommend using his services!

• Simply Weddings Las Vegas
    Simply Weddings Las Vegas Wedding Planners

Mr. Frazier is a fantastic photographer!

• Silhouette Bridal
    Silhouette Bridal Wedding Dresses

He is an awesome person, a true artist and master of his work. Emphasis on Artist! He takes wedding photos to a whole other level. I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Adam Frazier Photographer.

• 1200 S 4th St Suite 104 Las Vegas, 89104 See on map