ACM Event Group

471 N. Broadway Jericho NY 11753 #330, Jericho, NY 11753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 2

About ACM Event Group

ACM Event Group DJs and MCs will make your wedding day truly unforgettable. We take pride in our wedding entertainment services and realize that the music is the most important part of your reception. Entertainment makes the party, and ACM makes it perfect!

Follow ACM Event Group on

Sweetheart chairs
Sweetheart chairs

• Videos 2

42 Reviews for ACM Event Group

Chaya · Married on 12/03/2018

Adam did such an amazing job on our wedding! He was reliable and a pleasure to work with !! Everyone was rocking on the dance floor!! Can’t wait to use Adam again for future parties!!!

• Sara

Sara Jupiter · Married on 10/13/2018

Best day of my life thanks to Adam

I got married on October 13th 2018, at Dyker beach club,AdamCraig music was the best experience I could have asked for my wedding ; his company was outstanding from the snapshots on the Flat screen TVs to the DJ was phenomenal , everyone was dancing to the music and the MC was marvelous. The MC got everyone pumping and moving making my beautiful day wedding feel like a fun nightclub! Adam started a game for the guests where h have our my centerpieces. From the beginning to the end Adam made sure everyone had a great time, the music, the snapshots, his personality was outstanding. He was way more than I could have imagined, I highly recommend to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Bridget · Married on 09/07/2018

Adam Craig Music did an amazing job at my wedding. They handled the lighting, photobooth and DJ. They entertained all of my guest. Thank you for helping in making my day wonderful.

ACM Event Group FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• ACM Event Group 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • ACM Event Group 2
    $300 OFF Lighting, Video or Photobooth Premium Package

$300 off premium lighting, video or photobooth package upgrade. Only valid when combined with DJ/MC premium package. Limited time only. Speak to one of our specialists today!

• 471 N. Broadway Jericho NY 11753 #330, #330 Jericho, New York, 11753 See on map