37 Reviews for Adam Craig Music

Liability Insurance (1)
37 Adam Craig Music Reviews

Adam did such an amazing job on our wedding! He was reliable and a pleasure to work with !! Everyone was rocking on the dance floor!! Can’t wait to use Adam again for future parties!!!

Profile Picture Chaya, 12/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding on 1/6/18. I cannot thank Adam Craig music enough for the fantastic job they did. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!! Played everything we asked and were very accommodating. Jason is very professional and a master of his trade. If you are thinking about not getting the drums...don't do it! It is an extra touch that your party will absolutely love!!! Everyone keeps talking to me about how great they were...Thank you Adam Craig Music!

Profile Picture Brian, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam MCed our wedding last weekend. He was excellent. The day couldn't have gone better from listening to what our particular needs and wants were to reading the crowd. He made it a great party! I'd hire him again in a minute for any party or celebration in the future. Thanks, Adam!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We made an excellent choice by choosing Adam Craig music for our wedding. We had a mixed affair Jamaican/American. The DJ played fantastic music and kept everyone up dancing. It was a blast!

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam and Jason were awesome at my wedding this past weekend - we couldn't be happier! We had a day wedding but ACM made it feel like a nightclub! Everyone was up and dancing the whole time and he played the perfect blend of music - even throwing in plenty of Haitian music my fiancé's family (and everyone else) truly enjoyed. Thank you for an amazing time.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We couldn't pick a better team for our son's Bar Mitzvah! from our first phone conversation we knew they were the right match for us. Adam Listen to all our ideas, added some of his own and created the most wonderful party. The music was great, the drums were an awesome addition and the dancers were very professional.
We got so many great comments from our guest about the wonderful music and we couldn't be happier that you guys were there to celebrate this special day with us.
Many Many thanks!

Profile Picture ossie, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason Everett from Adam Craig Music did an outstanding job as the DJ for my company holiday party. He is a true professional who understands not only how to throw an awesome party but he respects each and every persons requests and needs for different kinds of music. What I really like about Adam Craig Music is that they are a legitimate business and not some "Shlock Rock" group of guys.

My party started at 7pm and Jason was there way ahead of time to make sure the sound and lighting in the room were perfect. He took the time to go over different music that he was going to play and took requests for different songs all throughout the night. My guests all had a great time and had nothing but good things to say about Jason.

What I truly appreciate is that before they take on any clients you get a contract and you put down a deposit. I respect that these guys do things by the book. For that reason I never worried about anything going wrong.

I just want to say thank you again to Adam Craig Music for throwing an awesome party.

William

Profile Picture william, 3/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam your services at my wedding were remarkable. Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say as well as it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. You got everyone out of there seats from the moment the party started. We can not thank you enough for making our day the most amazing day of our lives !
We love you Adam !
Katie and Frank

Profile Picture Katie, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam Craig Music is definitely the DJ company you want to book with! Adam is a great guy to work with. We previously had worked with Adam for our wedding last summer as our percussionist and just had to book with him again for our parents surprise party!!! Everyone loves him and his staff as they know how to keep the party going and design the perfect playlists to fit each and every party! Adam and Johannes kept the energy high at our party and everyone had a great time!! We will be sure to book with him for all our future events!

Thank you Adam Craig Music for making the surprise party for my parents a great night and for being a pleasure to work with!!

~Lisa Marie~

Profile Picture Lisa Marie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Adam Craig Music (Jason and Adam) !!! You guys were amazing last night!!! No one sat down once. Even during dinner the dancing continued! The percussion drums were an amazing addition. I'm so glad you were all there to celebrate with us. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing you were!!! Thank you again!!! We truly had the best night of our life!!!!

Profile Picture Gerri Anne, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was this past Labor Day weekend. My husband and I promised each other at the beginning of vendor shopping that we would not book with the first vendors that we meet. Well, we broke that promise right away when we met Adam!
Adam was very personable, understood and went along with all of my crazy ideas and suggestions. And boy did he deliver ! For our wedding, we had Adam as our Mc/percussionist , Jason as our DJ, Joe as our Zap photographer, Tim was our lighting assistant and Terry as our steel drummer. Adam was AMAZING on the drums !! He is truly talented ! Jason was a great DJ and kept our family and friends on the dance floor at all times ! Tim did a great job with our lighting, and the Gobo came out great! When Terry was playing steel drums during cocktail hour she really dressed the part and made our guests feel as if they were on a tropical island. We got MANY MANY compliments about Adam Craig Music and are beyond thrilled that we used Adam and our staff to make our wedding memorable. We would definitely recommend Adam Craig music for anyone looking to make their event outstanding. thank you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam and Jay did our wedding last night at the Fox Hollow. I honestly couldn't wait to get home to write this review. They seriously made our wedding the best it ever could be. They were so on point and fed off our crowd. Everyone kept telling us how much they loved the DJ. If you are looking for a DJ these guys are the best hands down. THANKS GUYS!!!!!

Profile Picture matt, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just got back from our honeymoon and I couldn't wait to tell other couples about how amazing Adam Craig Music was at our wedding. They were very responsive since our first meeting, they tailored the music to our wedding guests, and they were super professional. They kept the party going which I thought was going to be difficult since our guests were a mixture of American and Dominican people. Thanks to Adam Craig Music I had an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Dahiana, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam Craig Music DJ'ed my wedding on June 11, 2016 and they were AMAZING!!! Jason and Adam are the best!! Jason kept everyone dancing all night long. They really listened to the songs and music genre we requested and kept to exactly what we wanted! Everyone still has been raving about "our DJ's" a month later!!!! Thank you so much Adam Craig Music!!!!

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much Adam and Jason for making our wedding amazing! We had such a great time, and so did our guests! Everything was perfect and you guys did such an awesome job the entire wedding, we didn't want it to end!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have done multiple events with Adam Craig Music and they take their customer service seriously. Not only are they professional but they bring a certain hospitality skill that no other DJ company that I have dealt with it can do. They are courteous and extremely reliable and whatever special request I had they made it happen. I had my Wedding on May 22nd at the University Club and the music was amazing and they were able to get the whole room to dance and it was a memorable experience.

I am thankful that I was able to find them and I look forward to working with them again on August 21, 2016 for our post wedding party and I know it will be amazing. I highly suggest that you go with Adam Craig Music as they will make your event a very special one.

Profile Picture Yannick, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was referred to Adam Craig by my co-worker, who said he did an outstanding job at her son's wedding a couple of years ago. He was the DJ and MC at my wedding reception on Saturday, and exceeded all of our expectations. He played great music and kept our guests dancing and entertained throughout the night. Every song we requested was strategically included in the night's playlist (even our favorite rock songs that aren't typically heard at weddings). The uplighting that was set up by Adam and his crew was also amazing and created the perfect party atmosphere. A countless number of people have already told us how great our DJ was. He clearly put forth a lot of effort to make our special day perfect. Choosing Adam was the best decision we made in planning the wedding. We absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of DJ/MC services!
Erin

Profile Picture User6674119, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone loved our DJ !! The dance floor was packed the entire night! We had a stage and a light up percussion also , and it was nothing short of amazing. He gaged our guests and played music to meet everyone's liking. It was perfect!!! We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay was the DJ for my daytime wedding. He played every song I requested, at precisely the right times. When guests asked for certain songs he was on top of it. The MC was personable and fun. They kept the crowd dancing and I didn't have to worry about anything. They were awesome!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam did an amazing job at our wedding. The drums were unbelievable and had all of our guests on the dance floor all night !!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam and Jason did an amazing job at my wedding on sunday (8/23)!!! They were professional, energetic, and organized. I was so pleased to have them be a part of my big day. They were an essential part to making the day work and run smoothly. Eveyone had so much fun and it was largely due to their work as dj and mc. They kept the party going and created such a fun atmosphere. They followed all of my bridal instructions and also brought their own expertise!!
I would highly recommend their services to anyone!! : )
-The Ricks

Profile Picture alexandra, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Everything about our experience with Adam was absolutely amazing! People were telling us all night how great our Dj was. Everything ran smoothly and couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you so so so much for being a vendor we could trust to make everything we imagined a reality! I had no concerns once we booked Adam. I knew we could trust him to make our wedding incredible! Only wish our wedding was longer so we could keep dancing! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam was an amazing MC. He made wife and I feel very comfortable. Everything we asked for was delivered with flying colors. Jason had the dance floor packed the entire night. every song that we requested prior to the reception was played. I recieved numerous compliments on how great our Dj entertainment was. Made us feel very proud that our guests had so much fun!

Profile Picture Adam, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and Adam were fantastic, very communicative and easy to work with. Our wedding ceremony and reception flowed perfectly and they knew how to perfectly enhance the evening via music.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/4/15, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam and Jason were amazing!! So happy with our music for our wedding and Adam got everyone on the dance floor. When we were looking for a DJ we knew we needed someone flexible with music, since I'm Latin and my husband is American, we wanted the music to reflect both our cultures. Jason completely understood and the flow of both styles were everything that we asked for. We also added a percussionist which gave it that extra spark and photo booth. That night was perfect. They were very professional from start to finish and i would highly recommend!! I cant say enough how amazing that night was and so thankful we picked them. We cannot wait for another friend or family member to get married, simply to recommend ACM. If you're looking for a fun, classy, great time with the BEST music, then choose ACM. You will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews