ACM Event Group Reviews

45 Reviews for ACM Event Group

• Ida

Ida · Married on 09/07/2019

Great to work with!

Adam was great to work with. He answered any question I had via email or text and was always responsive. We didnt have to talk too much before the wedding but we filled out the standard forms 2 weeks before and had a phone call and everything went SO smoothly, it was refreshing! They were very professional and knew exactly what to do and how to keep things going. Highly recommended. We had a MC for our traditional Chinese tea ceremony and Adam worked easily with that person as well. Our package included a DJ MC and even a photo booth. The photo booth book that we received at the end along with a usb drive of all the pictures taken that night was the best! Better than the guest book!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Lori Panarello · Married on 06/14/2019

Adam is extremely Professional,reliable, and extremely helpful. They nailed it.

Adam and his team were amazing to work with. I had two wedding celebrations that were completely different vibes. They understood exactly what we wanted for each event and helped us create two perfect days!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Grace Casali · Married on 03/23/2019

Very professional

We recently hired Adam to DJ our wedding. Everyone was dancing from start to finish, he did exactly what we asked for. In addition, we hired his photographer. The photographer was amazing he never stopped taking pictures, All without interrupting us from enjoying our night!! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Chaya · Married on 12/03/2018

Adam did such an amazing job on our wedding! He was reliable and a pleasure to work with !! Everyone was rocking on the dance floor!! Can’t wait to use Adam again for future parties!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Sara

Sara Jupiter · Married on 10/13/2018

Best day of my life thanks to Adam

I got married on October 13th 2018, at Dyker beach club,AdamCraig music was the best experience I could have asked for my wedding ; his company was outstanding from the snapshots on the Flat screen TVs to the DJ was phenomenal , everyone was dancing to the music and the MC was marvelous. The MC got everyone pumping and moving making my beautiful day wedding feel like a fun nightclub! Adam started a game for the guests where h have our my centerpieces. From the beginning to the end Adam made sure everyone had a great time, the music, the snapshots, his personality was outstanding. He was way more than I could have imagined, I highly recommend to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/07/2018

Adam Craig Music did an amazing job at my wedding. They handled the lighting, photobooth and DJ. They entertained all of my guest. Thank you for helping in making my day wonderful.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Chhime · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam is just amazing!! All thanks to my my guests had the best time ever. Adam had a great collections of songs and did exactly we had planned. as a Tibetan from India I wanted a fun Indian wedding/ party songs that we love to dance to plus our traditional Tibetan songs for our elderly to enjoy and all the 90s and contemporary songs. He brought back good memories by playing our favorite songs form the 90s and also played all the Hindi songs we love dancing to. I would highly highly highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Katelyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Jason and Adam are so amazing at what they do!! There is absolutely nothing bad to say about them! From the moment we met with Jason, I knew our wedding was going to be a blast!! All the best music was played and the energy never ever faltered! I highly recommend Adam Craig Music to anyone looking for a great time with great music and 2 people who can interact and make sure you have the best time as the while they are having fun too!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/02/2018

One of the most important aspects of our wedding for my husband and I was to make sure everyone was dancing all night long. If this is something that you want for your wedding, look no further than Adam Craig Music. Adam and his guys were absolutely wonderful and made sure that the night not only ran smoothly, but that it was fun and happy the entire time. With a Nor'easter raging outside, Adam kept the party going inside, playing the perfect mix of old and new music, dance hits and sing along favorites. He went above and beyond for us to make sure that the music was everything we wanted and that everyone's feet hurt by the end of the night from dancing so much! Adam is easy to talk to and truly invested in making sure your night is unforgettable and is always open to answering any questions that you have along the way. He was an instrumental part in making that day the happiest one of our lives. Every one of our guests has been saying that they cannot remember the last time they had such an amazing time at a wedding and we definitely attribute a huge part of that to the atmosphere that Adam created. We have been all smiles for weeks now and we cannot thank you enough for making everything perfect for us. We highly recommend Adam Craig Music to everyone looking for a party that people will be talking about for years to come.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Brian · Married on 01/06/2018

We had our wedding on 1/6/18. I cannot thank Adam Craig music enough for the fantastic job they did. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!! Played everything we asked and were very accommodating. Jason is very professional and a master of his trade. If you are thinking about not getting the drums...don't do it! It is an extra touch that your party will absolutely love!!! Everyone keeps talking to me about how great they were...Thank you Adam Craig Music!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2017

Adam MCed our wedding last weekend. He was excellent. The day couldn't have gone better from listening to what our particular needs and wants were to reading the crowd. He made it a great party! I'd hire him again in a minute for any party or celebration in the future. Thanks, Adam!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Thomas · Married on 06/02/2017

We made an excellent choice by choosing Adam Craig music for our wedding. We had a mixed affair Jamaican/American. The DJ played fantastic music and kept everyone up dancing. It was a blast!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 05/06/2017

Adam and Jason were awesome at my wedding this past weekend - we couldn't be happier! We had a day wedding but ACM made it feel like a nightclub! Everyone was up and dancing the whole time and he played the perfect blend of music - even throwing in plenty of Haitian music my fiancé's family (and everyone else) truly enjoyed. Thank you for an amazing time.

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • O

ossie · Married on 04/02/2017

We couldn't pick a better team for our son's Bar Mitzvah! from our first phone conversation we knew they were the right match for us. Adam Listen to all our ideas, added some of his own and created the most wonderful party. The music was great, the drums were an awesome addition and the dancers were very professional.
    We got so many great comments from our guest about the wonderful music and we couldn't be happier that you guys were there to celebrate this special day with us.
    Many Many thanks!

Sent on 04/09/2017
  • W

william · Married on 03/06/2017

Jason Everett from Adam Craig Music did an outstanding job as the DJ for my company holiday party. He is a true professional who understands not only how to throw an awesome party but he respects each and every persons requests and needs for different kinds of music. What I really like about Adam Craig Music is that they are a legitimate business and not some "Shlock Rock" group of guys.

My party started at 7pm and Jason was there way ahead of time to make sure the sound and lighting in the room were perfect. He took the time to go over different music that he was going to play and took requests for different songs all throughout the night. My guests all had a great time and had nothing but good things to say about Jason.

What I truly appreciate is that before they take on any clients you get a contract and you put down a deposit. I respect that these guys do things by the book. For that reason I never worried about anything going wrong.

I just want to say thank you again to Adam Craig Music for throwing an awesome party.

William

Sent on 01/09/2015

Katie · Married on 01/15/2017

Adam your services at my wedding were remarkable. Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say as well as it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. You got everyone out of there seats from the moment the party started. We can not thank you enough for making our day the most amazing day of our lives !
    We love you Adam !
    Katie and Frank

Sent on 01/17/2017

Lisa Marie · Married on 11/19/2016

Adam Craig Music is definitely the DJ company you want to book with! Adam is a great guy to work with. We previously had worked with Adam for our wedding last summer as our percussionist and just had to book with him again for our parents surprise party!!! Everyone loves him and his staff as they know how to keep the party going and design the perfect playlists to fit each and every party! Adam and Johannes kept the energy high at our party and everyone had a great time!! We will be sure to book with him for all our future events!

Thank you Adam Craig Music for making the surprise party for my parents a great night and for being a pleasure to work with!!

~Lisa Marie~

Sent on 11/21/2016

Gerri Anne · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you Adam Craig Music (Jason and Adam) !!! You guys were amazing last night!!! No one sat down once. Even during dinner the dancing continued! The percussion drums were an amazing addition. I'm so glad you were all there to celebrate with us. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing you were!!! Thank you again!!! We truly had the best night of our life!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2016

Our wedding was this past Labor Day weekend. My husband and I promised each other at the beginning of vendor shopping that we would not book with the first vendors that we meet. Well, we broke that promise right away when we met Adam!
    Adam was very personable, understood and went along with all of my crazy ideas and suggestions. And boy did he deliver ! For our wedding, we had Adam as our Mc/percussionist , Jason as our DJ, Joe as our Zap photographer, Tim was our lighting assistant and Terry as our steel drummer. Adam was AMAZING on the drums !! He is truly talented ! Jason was a great DJ and kept our family and friends on the dance floor at all times ! Tim did a great job with our lighting, and the Gobo came out great! When Terry was playing steel drums during cocktail hour she really dressed the part and made our guests feel as if they were on a tropical island. We got MANY MANY compliments about Adam Craig Music and are beyond thrilled that we used Adam and our staff to make our wedding memorable. We would definitely recommend Adam Craig music for anyone looking to make their event outstanding. thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2016

matt · Married on 08/20/2016

Adam and Jay did our wedding last night at the Fox Hollow. I honestly couldn't wait to get home to write this review. They seriously made our wedding the best it ever could be. They were so on point and fed off our crowd. Everyone kept telling us how much they loved the DJ. If you are looking for a DJ these guys are the best hands down. THANKS GUYS!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Dahiana · Married on 07/22/2016

We just got back from our honeymoon and I couldn't wait to tell other couples about how amazing Adam Craig Music was at our wedding. They were very responsive since our first meeting, they tailored the music to our wedding guests, and they were super professional. They kept the party going which I thought was going to be difficult since our guests were a mixture of American and Dominican people. Thanks to Adam Craig Music I had an amazing wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Alyson · Married on 06/11/2016

Adam Craig Music DJ'ed my wedding on June 11, 2016 and they were AMAZING!!! Jason and Adam are the best!! Jason kept everyone dancing all night long. They really listened to the songs and music genre we requested and kept to exactly what we wanted! Everyone still has been raving about "our DJ's" a month later!!!! Thank you so much Adam Craig Music!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Erin · Married on 05/27/2016

Thank you so much Adam and Jason for making our wedding amazing! We had such a great time, and so did our guests! Everything was perfect and you guys did such an awesome job the entire wedding, we didn't want it to end!

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • Y

Yannick · Married on 05/22/2016

I have done multiple events with Adam Craig Music and they take their customer service seriously. Not only are they professional but they bring a certain hospitality skill that no other DJ company that I have dealt with it can do. They are courteous and extremely reliable and whatever special request I had they made it happen. I had my Wedding on May 22nd at the University Club and the music was amazing and they were able to get the whole room to dance and it was a memorable experience.

I am thankful that I was able to find them and I look forward to working with them again on August 21, 2016 for our post wedding party and I know it will be amazing. I highly suggest that you go with Adam Craig Music as they will make your event a very special one.

Sent on 08/13/2016

erin · Married on 04/30/2016

I was referred to Adam Craig by my co-worker, who said he did an outstanding job at her son's wedding a couple of years ago. He was the DJ and MC at my wedding reception on Saturday, and exceeded all of our expectations. He played great music and kept our guests dancing and entertained throughout the night. Every song we requested was strategically included in the night's playlist (even our favorite rock songs that aren't typically heard at weddings). The uplighting that was set up by Adam and his crew was also amazing and created the perfect party atmosphere. A countless number of people have already told us how great our DJ was. He clearly put forth a lot of effort to make our special day perfect. Choosing Adam was the best decision we made in planning the wedding. We absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of DJ/MC services!
    Erin