Engagement
Shoot included

About Adaliz DeSantis Photography

Natural Beauty. Documented.

Hey there! I LOVE weddings and all things beautiful both small (rings, flowers, kisses) and large (Gowns and the best day ever of your life)! I thrive photographing all the details that makes the biggest day of your life so very special and always strive to capture your day just the way YOU remember it. With a love for the golden glow of natural light, I aim to capture both beautiful and timeless poses as well as natural, documentary-style moments that happen as the day unfolds, which allows me to best tell the story of you.

Getting married somewhere else outside of South Florida? I want to cover your wedding, and love every part of this beautiful state so shoot me a line!

I offer photography services for weddings of any faith, creed, denomination, and gender as well as civil unions, elopements, engagement, boudoir, bridal shower coverage, anniversary and Trash The Dress sessions. My packages start at $1500 so if you have something very specific in mind, an a la carte package can also be build to best fit your needs, wants, desires, and budget.

I also love traveling! If you are planning a super fabulous destination wedding outside of South Florida, be sure to send me a line for a super sweet deal and special price! My passport is ready and my bags are packed!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)

We had an AMAZING experiene with Adaliz! She was so flexible with the date/time for our engagement session (we ended up rescheduling the day of our initial session due to rain and it worked out perfectly in the end). We got our photos back pretty quickly, which was great given the fact that our session was close to Thanksgiving and she also was doing weddings. The photos came out great, we absolutely loved them! Adaliz is so easy to work with, very knowledgeable when it comes to photography, and definitely makes it all about you and what you want to see in your pictures. She was so great that we are also using her as our wedding photographer; I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

We could not have had a better Engagement session! Adaliz made it so much fun and the pictures were gorgeous! We laughed so much and the fun we had showed in our pictures! We can't wait to have her capture our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/20/18, 1 Review

Photos

12 Photos

12 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with different vendors is always an exciting and stressful task. And I am glad to work with so many wedding photographers who appreciate the wedding cinematography and what an important part it can take, for one’s special day! Adaliz is an amazingly talented photographer, working with her is a true pleasure, as she is super organized, helpful and focused. Adaliz blends in with all the vendors and is more than happy to work as a team. RimasFilms Highly recommends Adaliz DeSantis Photography, simply because she is the absolute best!

Adaliz is a true professional. She is creative and instinctively knows exactly how to capture your most precious moments. I was impressed with her even before I saw the lovely results of her amazing work. I recommend her highly and look forward to working with her again.

Events

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301   See On Map
954-249-3110 (phone)
Adaliz DeSantis Photography is a wedding photographer from Fort Lauderdale servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Boca Raton, and Delray Beach. Adaliz DeSantis Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry since 2014 specializing in documentary wedding photography, engagement photos, photojournalism, candid emotion, and capturing the best day of your life the way you remember it.