Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Action Photo Booth

Partners with Scott Topper DJ Productions

WELCOME to SANTA BARBARA ACTION PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS...CLICK HERE TO WATCH OUR WEDDING PHOTO BOOTH VIDEO!!!

Planning a wedding?  Need a Santa Barbara photo booth rental? Action Photo Booth is a professional Photo Booth Rental Company based in Santa Barbara, CA. Want a professional Santa Barbara Photo Booth company to create FUN at your wedding reception? Photo booth rental Santa Barbara chic is the way to go!
You will LOVE Action Photo Booth! It is so much fun-

NEED A SANTA BARBARA WEDDING DJ?  CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR SCOTT TOPPER DJ PRODUCTIONS NOW!!!

For more information about renting an Action Photo Booth for your event, please contact us at:

scott@actionphotobooth.com

Los Angeles 818-640-6100
Santa Barbara 805-965-7978

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow Action Photo Booth on

7 Reviews for Action Photo Booth

Loved working with Action Photo Booth for our wedding in Santa Ynez. I contacted multiple vendors for quotes and Scott at Action Photo Booth was the best.

Scott and his crew are all very nice and professional and not to mention their booth is awesome and they have a lot of fun props. We used the photo strips as a part of our guest book and all of our guest had so much fun visiting the photo booth oh so many times during the night.

After the wedding, Scott quickly send us the online photo book, and the pictures were so loved that most of them were posted to Facebook.

I highly recommend Action Photo Booth for any of your events and I look forward to another event where I can bring them with again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked with action photobooth about a month before our wedding, the price was reasonable and it was something I really was looking forward to having at the wedding. The techs were very friendly and encouraged people to use the photobooth. I liked that we got the digital prints on a cd right at the wedding. It was great to see all the photos right away.

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

As a recent Santa Barbara June Bride, my Fiancé and I wanted to find a photo booth rental in Santa Barbara with unlimited instant digital photo strips for our four hour reception and we desired an affordable deal. Your rental package was right in our price range.

The photo booth rental Santa Barbara had no travel fee because we live within the 40 miles. We were not charged extra for set up, breakdown, delivery, or for the friendly attendants that stayed the entire time, just a flat fee. We also wanted a cheap photo booth rental Santa Barbara that offered a classic photo strip with a modern photo booth that was also classy and fun.

Photo booths Santa Barbara gave us the perfect interactive party favor for our Wedding and even placed our custom wedding design on the top of each photo strip. Your personable staff really helped our friends and family select the fun party props and assisted with the signing of the scrapbook photo album. Our guests glued your double prints into the book and wrote fun comments which we will keep forever.

The CD of pictures was included in the price and it's great that you host our photos on-line and offer password protection. We wanted the enclosed Action Photo booth with the privacy curtains so that our guests weren't seen when they had their pictures taken inside the booth...more candid and more fun! The Action photo booth Santa Barbara set up BEFORE the first guest arrived and was ready to go during our cocktail hour.

Thanks so much...we loved it!

Profile Picture Angelina , 6/18/11, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1285252548896 weddingafter
220x220 sq 1285252549974 weddingbefore

6 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Action Photo Booth is so much fun, so easily encouraging to let your hair down and get goofy for memorable images the bride and groom and yourself will laugh at for years to come, even I get in there not worrying about what people will think about the minister! They encourage connection, fun, costuming and off the charts silliness, so hire them. Your people of all ages will enjoy their offerings and will for years remember how much fun they had, no matter their age.

Action Photo Booth offers professional and reliable services to capture the fun moments and memories of your special event.

What a fun way to create special memories! We fully endorse Action Photo Booth!

Excellent service, prompt, efficient, affordable! Highly recommend!

They do a wonderful professional job for any event!

101 PROS I KNOW