Ace In The Hole Entertainment

Wesley Chapel, FL View map

Ace in the Hole Entertainment is a fun wedding DJ for couples marrying in the greater Wesley Chapel, Florida area. This entertainment company provides modern yet sophisticated wedding entertainment that guests won’t soon forget. This company’s live performances will have everyone on their feet for a night of excitement.

This wedding DJ provides music and other entertainment for a couple’s wedding day. Couples can work with Ace in the Hole Entertainment to determine exactly the service that is best for their wedding day. The company provides live entertainment as well as DJs. The disc jockeys can keep the dance floor packed all night long, and many entertainers through Ace in the Hole Entertainment also provide full MC services. Couples can also find talented singers to perform on their wedding day, or an all-around musician for their ceremony, reception, or cocktail hour. With so many entertainers to choose from, couples are sure to find the right person with the right music background and style to fit their special day.

Toni Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Where do I begin? Wow Jonathan is beyond talented. We hired him as of DJ because he was highly recommended through 3 other DJs when we explained what we wanted. I can’t explain how many of our guest Said WOW where did you find this guy. He was everything we wanted and more! He made our wedding day 1000 times better by being his talented self and performing for our guest. Jonathan, thank you! Highly recommend for any and all events you will not regret it !!!!!!!!
    Jessica Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about Jonathan and his phenomenal skills!!!!!! First, he was easy to contact and since we had seen him at another friend's wedding we knew how good he was. His team helped me get the package I wanted and in my budget, and honestly I was so pleased with everything about my experience with him. He can SING. He sang a bunch of songs but I only remember My Girl which was the father & bride song. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend him, he is so sweet and so amazing. I can't thank him enough!!!!!! You're the best Jonathan!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Florida Wesley Chapel, FL, 33544
Location of (Ace In The Hole Entertainment)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding