Nashville, TN, Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number

About Shauna Scott Weddings & Events, LLC

Shauna Scott Weddings & Events, LLC is a premium wedding planning company based out of Nashville, Tennessee. This partial planning service is one of the best up and coming in the wedding industry. Shauna will be a perfect match for guiding your event from start to finish. Don’t make the mistake of letting your wedding day go awry and hire the professionals to help you plan ahead.

Shauna Scott Weddings & Events, LLC is a highly rated and well-received vendor that offers you the help you need on your big day. Shauna's planning process will cover a timeline, to-do list, and referrals that will prepare you and your additional vendors to be on the same page throughout the entire event. Give all the stress and headaches to the professionals so you can enjoy every moment from your big day! Wedding types include:

• Civil

Stunning Bride and Groom
3b6be453c3d07b9e IMG 1867

6 Reviews for Shauna Scott Weddings & Events, LLC

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I have decided that Shauna was the best investment we made in our wedding planning. I was drawn to her business description because of the Harry Potter reference, but she enchanted me for real as soon as we spoke. We chatted a few times before my wedding, which helped me focus my own planning. But the best part was when Shauna developed a detailed schedule for the day and connected with **every single** vendor to coordinate delivery times to the venue. She even ran the show at our ceremony rehearsal (and she was especially great with the kids in our wedding). Because she was there on our wedding day, I was able to focus on my friends, my family - and my studly groom - and really be in the moment that day. Her chill manner and organizational savvy are awesome, plus she's darn fun to work with. If she's in your corner on your wedding day, consider yourself crazy blessed.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Shauna Scott Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Natalie,
    Thank you for your sweet words. It was MY PLEASURE to work with you on your beautiful day. You are a planners dream come true!

Shauna

Jameria · Married on 08/05/2017

I would definitely recommend Accio Weddings! We used Accio Weddings for our Aug 5 wedding: 260 guests, 2 diff venues, and a wedding party of 15...needless to say, lots of moving parts and a rather large crowd! But Accio Weddings made sure our big day came together just as we planned. The owner (Shauna) was extremely attentive to my likes and dislikes and told me numerous times that, "I want to be sure your day is exactly what you want it to be"! Throughout the planning process Shauna was organized, great with following up with my vendors, and offered regular checkpoints with me on how things where going. Shauna and her team took a ton of stress off me! The day of coordination was seamless! Shauna made sure every person was where they were supposed to be and when. As with any large event, there are going to be hiccups but it's all in how your coordinator handles them. If something was headed in a direction different than planned, Shauna adjusted, kept her cool, and most importantly, she did not bring it to me and freak me out on the biggest day of my life! Lol. She handled it. Long story short, great coordination, great customer service, and the ladies are just a good/fun group to work with!!! -Jam and Nick

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/25/2017

I booked Shauna for day of coordination. She definitely went beyond the day and met with me multiple times prior to the wedding and was really helpful giving me vendor suggestions for areas I still needed covered. On The day if she was literally there from 7:30 in the morning when we started gathering to get ready for the day, until the wee hours of the morning helping clear everything off tables and bring all the props and decor back to my parents room. I couldn't have made it through the day without her! She will definitely be at your beck and call to make sure everything runs smoothly on your big day, and she is such a pleasure to have around.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Award

Shauna Scott Weddings & Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

• BC Weds
    BC Weds Wedding Videographers

Shauna is such a beautiful person and so consistent in her planning and talents. She is so even keel, nothing phases her: rain on the day? she's got a plan for that; decorating set up didn't happen? she's got this! From her creative design passions, to her desire to just make the day flow smoothly she is an excellent coordinator and a pleasure to have as a friend!

• Nashville, TN Nashville, TN, 37206 See on map