23140 Island View, Unit 6, Boca Raton, FL 33433 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About About Invitations

About Invitations is a customized wedding invitation business for couples in the Boca Raton, Florida area. This company wants to create the wedding invites of couples’ dreams, and does so with more than 25 years of experience in the printing industry. In addition to three generations of family printing knowledge, About Invitations also has on staff calligraphers who can customize the invitations.

This invitation company offers couples everything they could ever dream of having in their paper wedding invites. About Invitations offers thermography printing, embossing, and more for the invitations they work with couples to design. The entire product can match the theme and style of a couple’s wedding, from fun bright colors to elegant metallic calligraphy. This company also offers stock invitations for couples. Couples will find laser cutting, bling, and more in the invites printed through this company. The calligraphers take care of hand-addressing and sending the little masterpieces in the mail to guests. In addition to invitations, couples can work with About Invitations to create place cards, favors, and other paper products for their wedding.

Other couples have also viewed

• You Made Me Ink
Glitter and mirri papers
about invitations 01 51 1019843

2 Reviews for About Invitations

Erin · Married on 11/03/2019

A experience you will not regret

About invitations truly exceeded the expectations that I had for my wedding invitations. From my initial contact with Annlyn to placing my order, to the design and proof approval, to the arrival of my invitations I was completely blown away! About invitations are very reasonably priced and they are of great quality! Annlyn was very professional, responsive, attentive and delivered to me my “Dream Come True Wedding Invitations.” I HIGHLY recommend About invitations– you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2018

About Invitations's reply:

Erin it was a pleasure working with you and David. You gave me an opportunity to use my imagination to create an invitation truly unique to you. Best of luck on your big day. Annlyn

Christine · Married on 00/00/0000

Baby Shower Beauty

I wanted something different and need my baby shower invitations completely customized... About Invitations went above and beyond my expectations. My baby shower invites may very well be more gorgeous than my wedding invitations. Very impressed with the broad selection of styles and how easy they made it from just me explaining my vision. The look was stunning, the quality was amazing and super quick turn around and delivery! This is my go to stop for quality custom invitations.

Sent on 03/14/2019

About Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

• About Invitations 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 23140 Island View, Unit 6 Boca Raton, FL, 33433 See on map
    561-305-1188 (Phone number)
    Location of (About Invitations)