ablush weddings + events

Appleton, WI View map

Ablush weddings + events is an Appleton, Wisconsin-based event planning boutique that services the northeast Wisconsin area and beyond. The owner and lead planner, Andrea, pours her heart and soul into each event as if they were her own. On your wedding day, Andrea and the talented team at ablush weddings + events will make sure your celebration is stress-free and memorable for you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

Ablush weddings + events is a full-service company that is available for planning several types of weddings, including religious and non-religious ceremonies; cultural, destination, double and military weddings; and civil unions. Ablush weddings + events offers budget analysis, event design and day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning services to couples. Andrea and the ablush team are also available to assist you with your guest list and will refer you to preferred vendors in the Green Bay area.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

1 User photo

• Maureen
    Maureen M. Married on 08/10/2019

Very Positive Experience

We (my daughter and I) chose Andrea Benrud of ablush weddings + events to be our wedding consultant 18 mos. ago. In the early planning stages I frequently heard the advice, "Hire a consultant, esp. to be on-site that weekend." And I'm so glad a) I did and that b) that consultant was Andrea. The wedding took place on 8/10/19 in Oshkosh WI. Andrea brings a wealth of experience to the table, can assess your vision, and help you execute it from beginning to end. She was available to me over the months of planning via email, phone, and came to our site several times leading up to the wedding. The wedding weekend she played a key role in helping us "pull it all together," as we rehearsed, etc. And the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about a thing as Andrea worked intensively behind the scenes making sure all was "handled" without any hitches so I could relax and enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime day. She is prompt, professional, and kind. I definitely could not have done it without her insights and support every step of the way. We had a very very positive experience with Andrea Benrud of ablush weddings + events and I recommend her wholeheartedly.
    Sue Married on 07/09/2016
    Andrea is great to work with. She is efficient and professional . It was great not having to worry about anything as she looked after us the entire weekend making sure things went as planned.
    Stephanie Married on 06/18/2016
    Andrea was EXTREMELY helpful to my husband and I. I was skeptical about spending the extra money, but it was definitely worth it! Having Andrea on board helped us and our parents enjoy the wedding with no distractions or stressors. Even though we only paid for "day of" Andrea still helped us with vendor lists and coordinating everyone for the day of the wedding. She also created detailed itineraries for vendors as well as the wedding party. It was perfect!!

Pricing

240 East Morning Sun Drive Appleton, WI, 54913
9202052541
Location of (ablush weddings + events)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding