51 Maple Avenue PO Box 206, Walkersville, MD 21793 Map · Phone number

About Abloom, Ltd.

Abloom Florist, locally owned and operated,& proudly serving Frederick County since 1992, offers only the finest floral arrangements, backed by service that is friendly & prompt. Abloom staff enjoys creating beautiful custom floral designs for any occasion, weddings or event, at work, or for your personal needs. Abloom will turn your thoughts into flowers.

• Ory Custom Florals
06 06 19 26 15
IMG3472
5358406850816542191719291983n
Abloom, Ltd.

78 Reviews for Abloom, Ltd.

Abloom, Ltd. 1
Abloom, Ltd. 2
Abloom, Ltd. 3
Abloom, Ltd. 4
Abloom, Ltd. 5

Kellie Decker · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome Flowers!

Beautiful flowers and super fast and friendly service!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Abloom, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so much. I really liked the way the textures and colors came together for your New Year's Eve wedding at Ceresville Mansion. We believe in being prompt, better yet, early, on your wedding day.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

They Exceeded My Expectations!

I was absolutely floored when my flowers arrived to my home the morning of the wedding. When I went in for my consultation, Lori was extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, professional, and extremely helpful. I had a certain vision in mind, but I gave Lori and her team the reigns and I am so glad I did! What Flowers Abloom did was way past my expectations. The arrangements, center pieces, and the delicate touches to our decor were absolutely breathtaking and brought everything together. My (now) husband cannot stop talking about how beautiful the flowers looked and he was very impressed with his boutonnieres, as well. I have my arrangements in water now and I want them to live FOREVER! I will use Abloom for every occasion from now on because they truly did bring our wedding together and made it so beautiful. We cannot thank them enough for what they did!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Abloom, Ltd.'s reply:

Stephanie, Thanks so much for the glowing review. We really enjoyed creating the florals for your wedding. Such pretty colors and textures really did look great in the venue. And your stunning gown! Wow.
  • Jackie

Jackie Clayton · Married on 08/25/2019

Gorgeous flowers for wedding!

I found out about Abloom because of a referral from a friend who used them for her wedding and boy am I glad I called them! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely GORGEOUS and even better than what I had envisioned. They were very attentive when we discussed what I had in mind for my wedding and offered suggestions too. They were very responsive to my emails. I would highly recommend them!!

Abloom, Ltd. 6
    Abloom, Ltd. 7
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Abloom, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you, Jackie. It was our pleasure to work with you on your wedding. We loved the combination of pinks! Mary was the lead designer and did such a great job!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abloom, Ltd. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Amanda MacPhee Studios
    Amanda MacPhee Studios Wedding Photographers

ABloom provided such beautiful Floral Arrangements throughout the whole wedding. From the carefully tasteful and sophisticated bouquet (fully adorned with brooches, I'll add) to the arrangements in the reception area. It really made the dessert POP in my opinion. I loved photographing A Bloom's creative designs and look forward to seeing their hard work in other weddings! I was thoroughly impressed with all their hard work and how present they were throughout the day. Everywhere you look there were flowers!

• 51 Maple Avenue, PO Box 206 Walkersville, 21793 See on map
    Show room hours: Monday 1-5 pm, Tuesday-Friday,9 am-12 noon; Consultation hours by appointment .