51 Maple Avenue PO Box 206, Walkersville, MD 21793 Map · Phone number

About Abloom, Ltd.

Abloom Florist, locally owned and operated,& proudly serving Frederick County since 1992, offers only the finest floral arrangements, backed by service that is friendly & prompt. Abloom staff enjoys creating beautiful custom floral designs for any occasion, weddings or event, at work, or for your personal needs. Abloom will turn your thoughts into flowers.

06 06 19 26 15
06 06 19 26 15
IMG3472
5358406850816542191719291983n
Abloom, Ltd.

72 Reviews for Abloom, Ltd.

Abloom, Ltd. 1
Abloom, Ltd. 6
Abloom, Ltd. 7

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend

I am so glad that we chose Abloom for our wedding flowers. From the first consultation, Lori was so easy to work with and turned my Pinterest board into my dream list of flowers for our event. Then, when we decided that we needed to cut back to help stay in budget, she and Emily worked with me to reduce costs and provided creative ideas for how to keep the flowers within our price range without sacrificing the overall look I wanted. When our wedding day came, I was blown away by how beautiful everything was. The star of the show was a floral chandelier over out dance floor and the stunning bridal and bridesmaids bouquets that doubled as centerpieces. She even accommodated a last minute request for flowers on my cake. Overall, I highly recommend Abloom.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Abloom, Ltd. 8
    Abloom, Ltd. 9

Abloom, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your glowing review. We had so much fun creating the chandelier for you, our first time with our new rings. We can't wait to see your pictures, you were such a lovely bride.
  • Vikky

Vikky DeForce · Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful arrangements

We chose Abloom from a friends recommendation, and we couldn't have been happier! They were very flexible and did exactly what we wanted. Every question or email was answered quickly, and they were always super friendly. So glad we chose them, and would definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Abloom, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you , Vikky. We were so delighted that Patti recommended us to be part of your wedding. All our best to you for the future.

Lydia · Married on 04/27/2019

People couldn't stop talking about the gorgeous flowers!

Lori and Emily were great to work with. She was able to stay in my budget and create truly beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and decor that was beyond what I could have asked for! I provided some guidance on colors and the feel for the flowers, but it was really her vision. Flowers arrived early for our first look and everything was seemless. My advice is let the professionals do what they do best!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Abloom, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you! You were a dream bride. Our creativity really blossoms when we get to work with brides who appreciate and trust our professional guidance and experience. Our pleasure to work with you.

Abloom, Ltd. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Amanda MacPhee Studios
    Amanda MacPhee Studios Wedding Photographers

ABloom provided such beautiful Floral Arrangements throughout the whole wedding. From the carefully tasteful and sophisticated bouquet (fully adorned with brooches, I'll add) to the arrangements in the reception area. It really made the dessert POP in my opinion. I loved photographing A Bloom's creative designs and look forward to seeing their hard work in other weddings! I was thoroughly impressed with all their hard work and how present they were throughout the day. Everywhere you look there were flowers!

• 51 Maple Avenue, PO Box 206 Walkersville, 21793 See on map
    Show room hours: Monday 1-5 pm, Tuesday-Friday,9 am-12 noon; Consultation hours by appointment .