Abloom Ltd. Flowers and Events

Walkersville, MD View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Abloom Florist, locally owned and operated,& proudly serving Frederick County since 1992, offers only the finest floral arrangements, backed by service that is friendly & prompt. Abloom staff enjoys creating beautiful custom floral designs for any occasion, weddings or event, at work, or for your personal needs. Abloom will turn your thoughts into flowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Lindsay
    Lindsay T. Married on 02/26/2022

Beautiful bouquets! Created something unique and lovely for our special day!

Enjoyed working with them, everything looked better than I expected.

Abloom Ltd. Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of your wedding celebration at St Peters and Springfield Manor!
    Patrice F. Married on 01/15/2022

30 Year Relationship

My family has been purchasing flowers from Abloom for 30 years! The flowers and arrangements are always beautiful.

Abloom Ltd. Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you! We always look forward to visits from your Husband and creating the handtied bouquets for your home.
  • Amanda
    Amanda O. Married on 11/20/2021

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

Lori was an absolute pleasure to work with on the flowers for my November 2021 wedding! Honestly, I didn't really know what flower types/colors/anything I wanted going into my meeting with her, but she was so great in walking me through my options, asking questions about my styles/preferences, and answering all the questions I had to make sure I loved my flowers. Fast forward to the day of my wedding, and my flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS! It is clear that Lori is really passionate about her work - she took the time the morning of my wedding to tell me about the flowers she had put in the bouquets (which even included some mini roses that came from a rose bush that had been in her family for 100 years. She even took the initiative to add in some sprigs of small blue berries to tie in the navy color of my bridesmaids which was completely unexpected but absolutely beautiful. I was so in love with my bouquet that I even sent it away to have it preserved in resin so I can enjoy it for years to come :)

Amanda,
    Thanks so much for the high praise. I do love what I do, so adding those little extras and personal touches make creating a special treat for me. I'm so happy you loved your flowers! I would love to see the resin preserved flowers when you get them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Amanda MacPhee Studios Amanda MacPhee Studios Wedding Photographers

ABloom provided such beautiful Floral Arrangements throughout the whole wedding. From the carefully tasteful and sophisticated bouquet (fully adorned with brooches, I'll add) to the arrangements in the reception area. It really made the dessert POP in my opinion. I loved photographing A Bloom's creative designs and look forward to seeing their hard work in other weddings! I was thoroughly impressed with all their hard work and how present they were throughout the day. Everywhere you look there were flowers!

51 Maple Avenue, PO Box 206 Walkersville, MD, 21793

Show room hours: Monday 1-5 pm, Tuesday-Friday,9 am-12 noon; Consultation hours by appointment .
Location of (Abloom Ltd. Flowers and Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding