Abbie Mae Photography

1 review
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Kelly Married on 09/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I begin? First off, Abbie is a joy to work with. She is full of energy and ideas and I don't know what my Big Day would have been like without her. I used Abbie for my engagement, boudoir, bridals and Wedding day and she did not disappoint. She is extremely professional and punctual. I never had to wait more than a few hours to get a response via email or text and she was with us every step of the way. I am not one to normally write a lot of reviews, but I had to write one for Abbie. What was important to me when searching for a photographer was professionalism, talent and someone easy to work with and I was so impressed with Abbie's skills that I am so happy to recommend her to any Bride to Be. The photographer was the most important vendor to me and I am so happy I went with Abbie. She brought a second photographer who was wonderful as well and was able to catch so many small details during our Wedding that one photographer might miss. Abbie and her assistant were at the venue for well over 10 hours capturing all the get ready details to the send off at the end of the night. I also hired a videographer and that was a nightmare which made me appreciate Abbie so much more. Her delivery of the edited photos online made it so easy to order prints, and create an album. If you are looking for the best, you don't need to look any further.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Dallas, TX, 75007
Location of (Abbie Mae Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding