Boston, Boston, MA 02130 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry is an on-site, freelance makeup artist based in Boston, Massachusetts. Abbi travels throughout the greater Boston area to provide professional services for your wedding. As a professional makeup artist for more than eight years, Abbi is dedicated to creating a personalized and unique experience for each of her brides to ensure they look and feel beautiful on their wedding day.

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry is flexible and accommodating when working with you on your bridal beauty look. She will run through the look ahead of time with a makeup trial. On the wedding day, Abbi can also do your wedding party’s makeup. Her services include using airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and adding fake eyelashes.

img 0056 51 1043953

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry 4
Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry 5

Alison · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful work

I am not really a makeup person, so I was somewhat anxious about my makeup plan for the day of my wedding. I wanted to have a clean, natural look for the big day and Abbi absolutely nailed it. I got so many compliments on my makeup and, in addition to the beautiful job she did, it stayed looking good for hours. I got married outside in a heat wave of 100 degrees and still looked fresh in my photos. I also loved Abbi’s laid back yet attentive and detail-oriented approach. She also did a beautiful job on my mom’s makeup. I can’t say enough great things about her! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! I had a really great time with you, Janida, and both of your mothers. Your wedding day was so laid back. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 05/19/2019

Abbi is amazingggggg

Abbi Neel!!! What can I say? She was sooo amazing and flexible!!! As a bride, I panicked because I have very uneven skin and acne prone skin. Abbi made me feel so comfortable and came three times without any complaints!! Abbi has done my mother's and my makeup and we felt so beautiful after our trials! Abbi was also very flexible with time and days for trials and very professional! She starts on time and finishes on time! I can not wait to have her as part of my big day because I know she will make it so easy, which is what you need with all the stress! Choose Abbi and you will not regret it!!

Sent on 04/11/2019