Boston, Boston, MA 02130 · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry is an on-site, freelance makeup artist based in Boston, Massachusetts. Abbi travels throughout the greater Boston area to provide professional services for your wedding. As a professional makeup artist for more than eight years, Abbi is dedicated to creating a personalized and unique experience for each of her brides to ensure they look and feel beautiful on their wedding day.

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry is flexible and accommodating when working with you on your bridal beauty look. She will run through the look ahead of time with a makeup trial. On the wedding day, Abbi can also do your wedding party’s makeup. Her services include using airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and adding fake eyelashes.

• Valen’s MakeupBOX
Lovers
img 0056 51 1043953

9 Reviews for Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry

Rebecca Kowalski · Getting married on 11/17/2023

Professional, nice, and so talented!

I booked Abbi for an unconventional photo shoot (it was a Christmas portrait with my cat). But Abbi was very professional and sweet and didn’t judge me at all.

I’ve always had trouble with foundation. Even when getting it done professionally, the color was wrong and it always looked cakey. After telling Abbi about my concerns, she matched my skin tone flawlessly and used a light layer of foundation so my skin looked silky smooth. Abbi highlighted my cheekbones and my eyes, and made me look and feel so beautiful. I was sad when I took my makeup off that night!

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 08/17/2019

wedding makeup

Abbi was absolutely phenomenal. She did both my wife’s and my makeup for our wedding day. My wife and I have very different styles and naturally had very different desires when it came to our makeup for our big day. Abbi created our looks perfectly. We were both very happy. Abbi also does an amazing job at making adjustments on the day of. When I first saw my eyeliner on my wedding day (even after my trial and approving it) I wasn’t loving it as much as I did. Abbi sensed this and asked what I was thinking. When I told her I wanted my liner line slightly thinner she happily made did this, even though it involved some creative tweaking (obviously when dealing with removing eyeliner). We got ready in our home on the morning of our wedding and we truly enjoyed having Abbi there with us and our family. She is very friendly, easy to talk to, and kind. If I could give Abbi infinity stars, I would. I am so happy she did both of our makeup for our wedding day. I would book her for any other event I would I ever need a makeup artist for in the future.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Alison · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful work

I am not really a makeup person, so I was somewhat anxious about my makeup plan for the day of my wedding. I wanted to have a clean, natural look for the big day and Abbi absolutely nailed it. I got so many compliments on my makeup and, in addition to the beautiful job she did, it stayed looking good for hours. I got married outside in a heat wave of 100 degrees and still looked fresh in my photos. I also loved Abbi’s laid back yet attentive and detail-oriented approach. She also did a beautiful job on my mom’s makeup. I can’t say enough great things about her! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! I had a really great time with you, Janida, and both of your mothers. Your wedding day was so laid back. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abbi Neel Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount