Aaron Lane Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

Aaron Lane Entertainment is an award-winning wedding entertainment company that will help you with personalized music for a personal entertainment experience. We're based in Lafayette, and perform for weddings in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport and Lake Charles, Louisiana, and all over the nation! The whole team at Aaron Lane Entertainment understands how important each part of your wedding is, and we make sure it鈥檚 all about you!

Experience
Since 1996, the Aaron Lane Entertainment team of DJs has performed for over 1,000 weddings. Our experienced DJs will take your favorite songs and mix them with guest favorites to read the atmosphere in the room and keep the party going. There is no set playlist, so you need not worry that your guests' drive to dance will stop at any point in the night. Our DJs artistically read the room and play the music your guests won't be able to stop dancing to!

With over a dozen music genres to choose from, couples can personalize the perfect soundtrack that will have guests dancing the night away! Consultations with the Aaron Lane staff are available before the event to help determine what the best choices are for your wedding. During the event, our DJs beat mix every song for seamless transitions between your favorite tunes. We can help with all forms of entertainment for your reception:

• Photo booth
  • Uplighting
  • Cocktail hour music
  • MC
  • Liability insurance
  • Karaoke

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$891

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Madie L. Married on 04/30/2022

Best dj in town!

Aaron lane is amazing! They truly helped make our reception so fun! No one at our wedding was sitting, everyone was dancing!

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so much fun helping everyone cut loose and party with ya'll! So. much. dancing!
  • Molly
    Molly D. Married on 03/26/2022

Perfect Wedding DJ!

Aaron was AMAZING. I cannot overstate it. Our guests talked about the DJ more than any other aspect of the wedding and he kept the dance floor active-- even when the bride wasn't on it! Here's why he was the best:
    - He asked thoughtful questions before the event and really got a sense of what we were looking for. I was shocked that I told him what I needed *once* and he nailed it. I asked him, in the setting-up-the-space-for-the-wedding frenzy, if he needed anything from me-- and he did not, which freed me up to do other things. He was calm and efficient and warm through the whole process.
    - I told him I love Taylor Swift but not everyone does, so I didn't request very many T-Swift songs. And you know what? He worked some extra in just for me. It was very thoughtful and sweet.
    - His transitions between songs are super smooth-- nobody wants to leave the floor!
    - He was an expert at blending musical tastes and playing what the people dancing wanted to hear.
    - I cut my own sample of the processional music and he fixed it so it sounded professional.
    - Our venue served dinner early and disrupted our timeline, and he reassured me it was actually better and everything was fine. And it was!
    - He was the perfect emcee for us-- not too loud, nothing cheesy, but he kept us on track and was an expert and helping guests understand when they needed to be in one space versus another, when to clear an aisle, etc.

In short: hire Aaron Lane Pro DJ and spend the extra money to get Aaron himself. He will take great care of you and the music will be perfect.

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and the incredible review! It was so much fun helping your friends and fam experience a real NOLA wedding!
    Danielle B. Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brought the party to my wedding reception!

The absolute best wedding reception I had been to was because of the music by Aaron Lane Entertainment. Everyone danced and had an absolute blast! When it was time to plan my wedding, this was the one thing I was not going to compromise on and I am SO glad I didn't. Aaron Lane and Mrs. Rene were very professional and made sure everything was flawless! The peace of mind I had knowing they've been doing this so long and are the best around was priceless.
    During the reception, my DJ, Chris Logan, was very professional and made sure everything was seamless. The music (talked about before-hand with Aaron) was awesome and everyone danced almost the whole night. He even let my 3 yr old son scratch! Those are some of my favorite pictures of the whole night!
    Our wedding was over a month ago and when people talk about it, they say the wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast which was because of the music. They really do bring the party!

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! From the pics and posts, it looks like everyone danced all night with ya'll!
  • illustration stars

25 photos 路 06/22/2015

Deals

Aaron Lane Entertainment 1
Gift
Just for mentioning you found us on weddingwire, you'll receive a free dancefloor lighting package when you book your event with us!

Eiffel Society Eiffel Society Banquet Halls

DJ Aaron Lane was hired by a recent wedding couple of ours and did a great job! That particular couple had a wide and varied taste in music and guests spanning several generations. Aaron did a great job blending the different genres and getting/keeping guests on the dance floor. He was also lovely to work with personally! Very professional, friendly and helpful.

Brock Gomez Productions Brock Gomez Productions Wedding Videographers

Aaron and his team are the best! From the second your reception starts until the last dance you know Aaron will be playing amazing music. He's a true professional; he listens to his clients to create a vibe and party that everyone will enjoy. He's always on the spot with not only music but lighting as well. Amazing, professional and personable.

Kountry Kotour Photography, LLC Kountry Kotour Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing DJ!!

Feu Follet Rd Ste 125 Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508
337.945.6721
504-541-1044
Location of (Aaron Lane Entertainment)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding