On WeddingWire since 2008
Aaron Lane Entertainment is an award-winning wedding entertainment company that will help you with personalized music for a personal entertainment experience. We're based in Lafayette, and perform for weddings in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport and Lake Charles, Louisiana, and all over the nation! The whole team at Aaron Lane Entertainment understands how important each part of your wedding is, and we make sure it’s all about you!
Since 1996, the Aaron Lane Entertainment team of DJs has performed for over 1,000 weddings. Our experienced DJs will take your favorite songs and mix them with guest favorites to read the atmosphere in the room and keep the party going. There is no set playlist, so you need not worry that your guests' drive to dance will stop at any point in the night. Our DJs artistically read the room and play the music your guests won't be able to stop dancing to!
With over a dozen music genres to choose from, couples can personalize the perfect soundtrack that will have guests dancing the night away! Consultations with the Aaron Lane staff are available before the event to help determine what the best choices are for your wedding. During the event, our DJs beat mix every song for seamless transitions between your favorite tunes. We can help with all forms of entertainment for your reception:
- Photo booth
- Cocktail hour music
- Liability insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect Wedding DJ!
- He asked thoughtful questions before the event and really got a sense of what we were looking for. I was shocked that I told him what I needed *once* and he nailed it. I asked him, in the setting-up-the-space-for-the-wedding frenzy, if he needed anything from me-- and he did not, which freed me up to do other things. He was calm and efficient and warm through the whole process.
- I told him I love Taylor Swift but not everyone does, so I didn't request very many T-Swift songs. And you know what? He worked some extra in just for me. It was very thoughtful and sweet.
- His transitions between songs are super smooth-- nobody wants to leave the floor!
- He was an expert at blending musical tastes and playing what the people dancing wanted to hear.
- I cut my own sample of the processional music and he fixed it so it sounded professional.
- Our venue served dinner early and disrupted our timeline, and he reassured me it was actually better and everything was fine. And it was!
- He was the perfect emcee for us-- not too loud, nothing cheesy, but he kept us on track and was an expert and helping guests understand when they needed to be in one space versus another, when to clear an aisle, etc.
In short: hire Aaron Lane Pro DJ and spend the extra money to get Aaron himself. He will take great care of you and the music will be perfect.
Perfect DJ for a perfect evening!
Meeting and setting up time with him and his team was a breeze. They take the time to get to know you, your crowd, and their musical tastes to customize the perfect playlist for your specific event.
He was also a great MC throughout the evening. Funny, relaxed, and pumped lots of energy into the crowd. You can't go wrong with him behind the decks :)
I'll definitely be telling all of my friends about him!! Don't hesitate. Just book him!
The best DJ
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements22 Endorsements
DJ Aaron Lane was hired by a recent wedding couple of ours and did a great job! That particular couple had a wide and varied taste in music and guests spanning several generations. Aaron did a great job blending the different genres and getting/keeping guests on the dance floor. He was also lovely to work with personally! Very professional, friendly and helpful.
Aaron and his team are the best! From the second your reception starts until the last dance you know Aaron will be playing amazing music. He's a true professional; he listens to his clients to create a vibe and party that everyone will enjoy. He's always on the spot with not only music but lighting as well. Amazing, professional and personable.