X-Pert Productions

Baton Rouge, LA View map

$975 Most Popular Price

X-pert Productions has been performing to all types of events and all age groups since 1994. We are a full production company that is able to handle any large or small event. We have trained and experienced DJs, emcees, karaoke jocks, audio technicians, and lighting technicians that are requested by people across the Southern United States! We also have a large inventory of rental sound, lighting, truss, karaoke, and projection equipment. We love what we do and it shows!!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$975

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Michal Married on 11/04/2017
    Our DJ from Xpert productions was amazing. We danced the night away at my wedding and had an amazing time. Friends are still telling me weeks later that the DJ was great. They were also very helpful in answering my questions. I did not have a list of all the songs we wanted to be played. We had the kinds of songs we didn't want played. And we knew what song we wanted to dance to and what song to use to end the reception. They were so nice in answering my calls to figure out how to fill out our dance list. I definitely recommend using them for your next event.
    Erica Married on 01/23/2016
    I could not be happier with the services I received from X-Pert Productions! Amazing, dedicated, and professional staff, exceptional services, and perfectly taylored details. They provided an easy to use private Website to plan the music of my event, custom colored lighting (they customized the perfect shade of teal for me!), our married name in lights, and the most romantic bubble-filled send off! Not to mention an awesome MC! X-Pert Productions exceeded all expectations. They truely made our wedding day enchanting, unforgettable, and so much fun!!!!!!!
    Marcia Married on 04/11/2015
    Great preplanning on web, prompt communication, friendly staff, professional DJs, GREAT MUSIC! Had a great time! Would highly recommend this company.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Bueche Photography Bueche Photography Wedding Photographers

Worked around them on many wedding occasions and was always impressed by their professionalism.

White Oak Estate and Gardens White Oak Estate and Gardens Mansion Weddings

We love working with X-Pert D.J. Services! They are always professional, on time and keep the party going!

Desert Plantation Desert Plantation Barn & Farm Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with and a favorite on our list of preferred DJs.We look forward to working with you again someday.

12232 Industriplex Blvd. Suite #14 Baton Rouge, LA, 70809
Location of (X-Pert Productions)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding