A2U Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,900 Most Popular Price

A2UStudios is a wedding photography company based out of Clearwater, Florida. This husband-and-wife photography team has grown its passion for capturing beautiful moments into a full-time business. They strive to authentically depict all of the raw emotions and interactions of your special day through their lenses. They aim to create a storybook collection of images for you to treasure for a lifetime.

A2UStudios offers a selection of wedding photography packages to choose from. Their Premium package includes eight hours of day-of coverage and a gallery of high-resolution, fully edited images. This package also includes a three-hour engagement session which allows you to get comfortable in front of the camera before your big day. As avid adventurers, the A2UStudios team is happy to travel worldwide to capture destination wedding celebrations. Your final images can be delivered in a variety of formats. These include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Alexis
    Alexis O. Getting married on 06/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don鈥檛 wait, jump on the best photographers around!

If you want perfect pictures and learn how to be comfortable around the camera this couple will give you the best of both. They made our experience a day to remember and we are forever grateful for them.
  • Maria
    Maria O. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Engagement pictures

If you鈥檙e looking for a photographer they are the ones! Uriel and Uendi are such an amazing couple. Their energy is unmatched! They made me and my fianc茅 be so comfortable since the beginning and they were so fun to work with! Our pictures came out so fast and I felt in love with every single one of them! I can鈥檛 thank them enough I truly recommend them! They鈥檙e the best!
    Kelsey B. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Such Talent!

We met this couple at a Wedding Expo and gravitated toward them immediately! Their energy is unmatched! The talent this team brings is one of a kind. Uriel and Uendi really have an eye for photography. They made us feel so comfortable when taking our engagement photos and we are so excited to be working with them again for our November wedding! They are detail oriented, creative, and truly care to capture their clients expectations! What an awesome experience with this team!
  • illustration stars

Uriel Ruiz
Uriel Ruiz
Owner/Photographer

Hello World,
My name is Uriel and I am a World Traveling Wedding Photographer! I've traveled with my wife taking Instagram travel photos for ourselves, but the time came when I actually wanted to make a difference in my portfolio. I wanted to share my skills and help capture unforgettable moments, including the emotion, the love, and the importance of a very special day. Since the day I started as a wedding photographer, my passion has only increased to peruse in helping others capture their love, and look forward in helping many others, tell their love story through my lenses!

• Air Studios
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews
    路 Wedding Photographers
  • Events by Gigi
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 152 Reviews
    路 Wedding Planners

Clearwater, Florida Clearwater, FL, 33756
Location of (A2U Studios)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding