1313 E Kay, Derby, KS 67037 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for A Treasured Moment Photography

Amanda · Married on 12/06/2008

They were professional, friendly and have knowledge of what they are doing. They did a wonderful job at capturing our personalities in all the pictues they took. Before the wedding we had talked about what I wanted in my pictures and they did a great job making sure things moved alonge so I got the pictures we had talked about. We could not have ask for better photographers. I would definitely recommend them!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2009

Michelle · Married on 03/01/2008

They did an AMAZING job with our pictures. Every picture was beautiful and excellent quality printing! We had our proofbook back very quickly and the package we got was such a great deal for the money. Engagement pictures were also included in ALL of the packages!! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/18/2008

TIFFANY · Married on 09/22/2006

I found them to be professional, friendly and have real knowledge of what they are doing. They told me how much time they would need and when we would start. We started on time and got almost every picture we wanted. Some of my wedding party was late and did not show until the last minute, (it was an evening wedding and we were on a time crunch) we were able to get pictures of them later. They really helped move things along. I found them to be very structured and keep with the plan we spoke about when I booked the wedding with them. Rosella went out of her way for me and gave me lots of tips and ideas to save money. They helped to make it a special and loving day for us.

Sent on 03/03/2008