Cynthia Dalene Photography

Wichita, KS View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello! I am a wedding and portrait photographer in the Wichita area.

You want a photographer who can make you feel at ease, be a friend and document your beautiful day with an experienced eye. One of my favorite mottos in life is "treat others how you want to be treated." Well, I was recently married. I KNOW how vital it was to have peace and trust in my photographer. On your wedding day, expect that I will take care of you with the utmost kindness, and truly have your best interest at heart. With my experience and taking care of over 100 other brides, I got you!

Cynthia Dalene Photography also offers additional hours, payment plans, and various leather albums which can be added to any package.

www.cynthiadalenephoto.com

(Previously Cynthia Whiteside Photography)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Karen
    Karen L. Married on 04/30/2022

Excellent photographer!

Cynthia was fantastic and very professional! She has an eye for making a statement in her shot selection. My daughter and new son-in-law felt very comfortable with her. Their shots were very relaxed and natural, not stiffly posed! We highly recommend her! I think the photographer is the MOST important vendor that you hire! Cynthia does not disappoint! 馃グ

Cynthia Dalene Photography's reply:

You are so kind, Karen! I'm very glad you are all pleased with the end results. I had the sweetest clients so it made my job easy :) Thank you!!
    Teresa Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

wonderful all the way around

I will be telling anyone that need a photographer about your experience.
  • Jourdan
    Jourdan L. Married on 09/18/2021

The g.o.a.t

I never write reviews, but Cynthia deserves all the praise and I would never forgive myself if I didn't help the next Gal out. I had the privileged of working with Cynthia for my Engagement and Wedding photos. She was accommodating, energetic and never missed a moment. She is fun and really knows how to capture who you are. Our Engagement photos were A+, but our WEDDING photos are to die for. She provided hundreds and hundreds of traditional and non-traditional (I love a silly shot) photos for us to laugh and cry our way through. Can't speak highly enough of this very talented, always thinks outside of the box individual. She just got me straight away and I think that's super important when you are choosing your photographer. I'm done ranting, just do it!

Cynthia Dalene Photography's reply:

Oh my word Jourdan, you are SO sweet! Thank you so much. I am so glad you felt comfortable and truly enjoyed all your images. I am still oohing and ahhing over them! You were a goddess!! And the reviews really do help, so thank you!
  • illustration stars

53 photos 路 09/28/2019
  • Bubbie & Kaitlyn
    23 photos 路 05/30/2016

Heidi Schoeffler Photography Heidi Schoeffler Photography Wedding Photographers

Cynthia is amazing! She has an amazing personality that matches brilliantly with her beautiful photography!

452 N Hydraulic Wichita, KS, 67214
Location of (Cynthia Dalene Photography)

Cynthia Dalene Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cynthia Dalene Photography include in the starting price?

Cynthia Dalene Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cynthia Dalene Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cynthia Dalene Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Cynthia Dalene Photography offer?

Cynthia Dalene Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Cynthia Dalene Photography offer?

Cynthia Dalene Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cynthia Dalene Photography offer for wedding events?

Cynthia Dalene Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Cynthia Dalene Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cynthia Dalene Photography is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding