Satanta, KS 67870 Map · Phone number

About Stoneylane Studios

We are a husband and wife team that specialize in natural light photography to suit any budget. We enjoy capturing all the special little moments that make your day unique. We value a relationship with our clients, and encourage input on special requests or ideas. Most of all, we take an artistic approach to photographing traditional engagements, weddings and special events. We offer full-day coverage and offer packages that include specialty prints, canvas wraps, invitation design and professional album printing.

Follow Stoneylane Studios on

kirmer 0784 square
img7699

2 Reviews for Stoneylane Studios

Amie · Married on 07/11/2015

I strongly encourage anyone searching for a wedding (or any type of family or event) photographer to consider Stoneylane Studios. You will find Larissa to be one of the most amazing and personable photographers ever. She exudes creativity and has a truly amazing eye for detail so you don't have to worry at all (or carry around your own camera) (I.e. Phone). She will capture it all for you, and then some; things and moments that you didn't see (on that whirlwind of a day) but that you will be so grateful later to have in photographs. Working with Larissa wasn't work at all, it was a gift really. She was excellent to brainstorm with and came up with such great ideas herself, but was also very open to any and all suggestions or ideas that I may have had, even asking me to share them with her on Pinterest. Her main concern is to (beautifully) capture those precious moments from that special day. She has the skills, equipment, and most importantly the heart to do just that. I have nothing negative or even neutral to say about Stoneylane Studios, only glowing positivity. The resulting photos from our wedding and the reception and the grounds and the guests are so awesome. I wish I could share them with the world! Stoneylane Studios was simply the best.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kaleb · Married on 06/28/2014

Great photographer! I wouldn't have chose anyone else for my wedding. I would recommend to everyone

Sent on 07/07/2015

Stoneylane Studios FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Satanta, 67870 See on map