Garden City, KS 67846 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Katina Reist Photography

Hi I'm Kat!! I am the photographer here at Katina Reist Photography, and I love, love, love my job!!! Okay, I know alot of photographers will say they are passionate about photography, I am more like obsessed and addicted with my photography!!! This is what my daughter tells me (and other people too).

I love learning new things about it, new techniques, and am always looking to try out something new!! I have been shooting since I was about 15 years old but been working professionally since 2010. I shoot a little of everything, but my true loves are seniors, weddings, and pin ups.

fave wm
sneak peek collage wm

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Katina Reist Photography

Sandy · Married on 11/05/2016

Here's a heads up if you need a professional photographer to do your wedding. I would recommend Kat Reist she did a wonderful job on our wedding. My pictures came out Amazing! She gives it her all. You tell her what you want and let me tell you want be disappointed. She makes sure your day is very special. Give her a call.

Mary · Married on 12/06/2014

Kat provided photography services for not only my wedding but also my bridal shower. Our pictures are wonderful and we were extremely happy with her. She spent at least 8 hours with me on my wedding day and was so helpful and supportive.

Mary · event on: 05/15/2014

Kat provided photography services for my husband and I's anniversary party. We had a bit of trouble connecting at first, but one we did, she bent over backwards to make sure all our needs were met. We had a wonderful selection of prints to choose from and we were extremely happy with her work! In fact we have booked her to do our daughter's wedding!

Katina Reist Photography Pricing

Katina Reist Photography Price Rates

Katina Reist Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Garden City, 67846 See on map