Images by Kelsy Gossett

Images by Kelsy Gossett

Engagement
Shoot included

About Images by Kelsy Gossett

Contemporary photography with endless possibilities!

Who? Hi there, I'm Kelsy!  I'm a fine art photographer specializing in portraits and weddings.  I've been photographing weddings professionally since 2004.  When you book with me, I will be one of the photographers along with one of my amazing second shooters.  Working together, we'll make sure your wedding is being covered from all different angles in a creative and beautiful way!

What?  Wedding Packages are extremely customizable!  Let's get together to talk about your wedding and I can show you albums of weddings I've shot in the past and talk details with you!

Where?  I'm in the Wichita area, but travel to small towns around Kansas for weddings frequently.  Planning a destination wedding!?  I'm all about it!

Why?  First and foremost, I'm an artist.  Photography is my medium.  I love creating beautiful images!  Being a part of a couple's wedding is such an honor to me.  I love documenting a day that will be cherished forever!  You can't re-do your wedding day, so investing in someone you trust to capture all of your sweet memories is so important.

How?  I like to capture weddings creatively and intuitively.  I work mostly photo journalistically throughout the day, but also give lots of direction during portraits!  There won't be any awkward standing around.  I utilize all the time I have to make gorgeous images you'll enjoy for the rest of your life while having lots of fun doing it!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Kelsy was absolutely amazing!!! A blast to work with, very down to earth and just wonderful!! I loved her, our pics were amazing and had so much fun! I will go to her again!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsy is amazing. I have never had professional pictures taken before and she made me feel so comfortable. She has an awesome personality as well. We definitely will not be using anyone else for pictures!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews

2 AWARDS

Events

Wichita, KS 67203   See On Map
316-263-8500 (phone)
Images by Kelsy Gossett is a wedding photographer from Wichita, KS servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas, Pratt, KS, and Hutchinson, KS. Images by Kelsy Gossett is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Wichita, KS wedding industry since 2004 specializing in wedding photography, engagement photography, natural lighting, mobile photographer, photo journalistic wedding photography , high style photography, portrait , bridal portrait photography, contemporary wedding photography, engagement photographer.