Sarah Jane Photography

Derby, KS View map
$3,050 Most Popular Price

$3,050 Most Popular Price

I'm Sarah Copeland, and the Sarah Jane Photography family and I are honored that you are further exploring our artistry. I have always been in love with "love" and everything that follows with it. I have the unique ability to honor your love by capturing every precious, touching and fleeting moment. From your engagement to your reception, I want to turn the day you have dreamed of all your life into a memory to hold in your hand and to share forever. Let me help make your perfect day an elegant fairytale with high quality photographs and custom wedding collections. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality, and we know that promising forever will be the greatest adventure of your life! Over the years, we have learned that we can best serve you by joinig together to custom-tailor a wedding colletion that is perfect for your unique celebration. In an effort to inspire you, and to create a starting point for our discussion, we have arranged a few of our collections for you to review in detail. We look forward to working side by side with you to ensure the most beautiful representation of all your magical moments, big and small. We can not wait to meet you!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,050

Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

1 User photo

Tierra R. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Sarah is amazing!

Sarah has been so amazing for us! We have used her expertise for two engagement shoots, and our engagement party! She is very professional but also enjoys being there! She had fun with us and our guests while taking pictures and engaged with everyone! I would recommend her to anyone! Her pictures always come out priceless! I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding!
  • Lynnea
    Lynnea J. Married on 07/17/2021

Sarah Jane Photography

Sarah was incredible to work with. She was so helpful and always made me feel great about what I was getting for the price. She worked with me in regards to the financial aspect as well as she went above and beyond to help me in the days coming up to the wedding. She even offered to help me address invitations! We met and called I think a total of 3 or 4 times from hiring her until the day of the wedding and she was always texting me to help me out and encourage me. It was amazing having her on my day and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a great and amazing photographer!
    Summer Married on 04/21/2018

Best photographer around!

Sarah has been the most fun and amazing to work with! She makes everything feel comfortable and captures every little special moment. Definitely will be using again and highly recommend her!

Real Weddings

• Lakyn & kobe
    25 photos · 09/12/2020

address Derby, KS, 67037
Location of (Sarah Jane Photography)

Sarah Jane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Jane Photography include in the starting price?

Sarah Jane Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarah Jane Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Jane Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Sarah Jane Photography offer?

Sarah Jane Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Sarah Jane Photography offer?

Sarah Jane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sarah Jane Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarah Jane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Jane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Jane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding