Gooseberry Creek

Sedgwick, KS View map Visit website
1 review

Gooseberry Creek is a wedding venue situated in Sedgwick, Kansas. Flanked on either side by the babbling creek after which the venue is named, this idyllic location blends rustic charm with contemporary refinement. The modern barn is due for completion in early 2020 and it will stand amidst picturesque woodlands that provide a peaceful backdrop for special occasions. The surrounding creek provides an ideal setting for capturing wedding portraits. The waterfront is also ideal for a scenic stroll in between the wedding ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

The venue is purpose-built to host up to 450 people. The contemporary barn will serve as an ideal location for a wedding reception. You can exchange vows outdoors by the creek, immersed in nature and tranquility. Couples and their wedding party can avail of preparation rooms in the form of a customized cabin for the duration of the event. Later, the cabin is converted into a honeymoon suite, creating the perfect relaxation space for you and your partner following the celebrations. You can choose to host your rehearsal dinner at this location also. The reception area and surroundings are wheelchair accessible, and guests can park on the grounds for their convenience.

The dedicated team at Gooseberry Creek offers a number of wedding packages. Couples can customize their perfect day, and ensure that their vision is realized. Each package offers a combination of services that are designed to match your needs and preferences. Couples can liaise with a range of preferred vendors to ensure the catering and beverage options are to their liking. There are event planners available to ease the planning process. The owners are happy to provide bartenders for the event. The hospitality team welcomes all kinds of guests, should you wish to involve your domestic pets in the celebrations. Tables and chairs are provided, and couples can personalize the decor and centerpieces designs as they wish.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Pet Friendly

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lyn H. Married on 07/09/2021

1000 out of 5 stars!

I was one that was effected by Noah's and my so called dream wedding was out the window......So I thought. Long story short, after being contacted by tons of vendors and connecting with some, I connect with Tammy. After some praying and going over our options, we decided to go with Tammy. Why? because we could tell that she really had a passion for working in this industry and truly cares. She is for sure doing what she loves and is GREAT at it a long with her staff! We build a really good relationship even before we decided to book with her....I will be honest it wasn't like some other venues who seemed to only want us for the money and didn't really sit down and talked to us. (At the time the Gooseberry was still being build, but after meeting with Tammy something told me I needed to go with her even thought I had meeting with other places buuuut I am glad I did!)

Sept 19th came and man what a day it was, Tammy and her staff blew me away and I couldn't be more happy n blessed! They took care of everything ,(set up tables and stuff we went in and added our little touches here n there) over all everything went smoothly and was perfect! I could go on and on about them 10000 out of 5 stars I recommend!

I am No longer a Noah's Bride.....but forever a Gooseberry Creek Bride!

Thank you soooo much so for all that you did for us Tammy it was a rough year of planning with all the things that happen but you and your fabulous staff made our day special and beautiful and we will forever be grateful! much love, -The Hett's

Gooseberry Creek's reply:

Thank you Lyn. We were so happy to help make your day yours and blessed to have you as a Gooseberry bride.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Tammy  Cruse
Tammy Cruse
Owner

My dream has always been to own my very own wedding venue since I was a little girl. Growing up in a small town with nothing but love given I wanted to bring that very same thing to my brides. I want to welcome you to my very own design my everything welcome to Gooseberry Creek.

Misty  Taylor
Misty Taylor
Assistant Manager & Lead Coordinator

I have always been a artist all my life. I have loved weddings since I was a little girl always imagining myself decorating and Coordinating weddings. My friend and owner of Gooseberry Creek, Tammy Cruse designed a dream come true and I get to be apart of Gooseberry Creek it's a true blessing. We welcome you and we will make sure your dream wedding is a dream come true.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Sedgwick, Kansas Sedgwick, KS, 67135
Location of (Gooseberry Creek)
10316 S. Spencer Rd Sedgwick, KS, 67135
316-779-3040

Gooseberry Creek frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Gooseberry Creek?

Gooseberry Creek includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Gooseberry Creek, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Gooseberry Creek includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting

At Gooseberry Creek, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Gooseberry Creek includes:
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Specialty Beer
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Gooseberry Creek in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Gooseberry Creek for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Gooseberry Creek for wedding events?

Gooseberry Creek offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Gooseberry Creek offer?

Gooseberry Creek offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Gooseberry Creek offer for wedding events?

Gooseberry Creek offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Pet Friendly

What furniture and decorations does Gooseberry Creek have available for wedding events?

Gooseberry Creek offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Gooseberry Creek and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gooseberry Creek is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding

Wedding Venues