iLuminous

8950 W. Central Park, Goddard, KS 67205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About iLuminous

Congratulations to you on your engagement! What an exciting time this will be for you as you begin your planning and preparation for one of the most memorable moments with your future spouse. As you start looking for high quality vendors, iLuminous is here to creatively enhance your time of celebration with friends and loved ones. From your first visit with us, you will be treated with genuine, professional quality service that focuses on you as our top priority! When your special day arrives, all you will need to do is live in the moment and enjoy the experience all around you!

The team at iLuminous provide a flexible music library. From top hits to country, they have it all. If they do not have what you are looking for, then they will get it for you. They make sure you only hear the songs you want to hear. In addition, they offer total light customization where uplighting is incorporated within their packages, rather than being an add-on. Whether you want an elegant affair or nightlife look, there is an unlimited amount of opportunity to create something unforgettable for you and your guests. Their other wedding DJ services include the following:

• All-Inclusive Packages

50 Reviews for iLuminous

iLuminous 1
iLuminous 2

Madison · Married on 11/10/2018

Duncan wedding!! Awesome DJ! Awesome time!

Jeff was amazing!! Best DJ around by far! Played good music, kept the crowd on their feet and even interacted with the crowd on some songs! Highly recommend him! Photo booth was awesome too! Pictures came out with great quailty, very impressed! :D Can't wait to see our scrapbook. Super excited! Thanks again Jeff for an awesome night of fun!
    -The Duncans 11/10/18

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Jeff is the best in the business

Jeff is amazing. I picked iLuminous because of their DJ and photo booth package and it did not disappoint! I had no idea the level of service we were going to receive. Jeff met with us multiple times to get a feel for our reception space and our music taste. He is very knowledgeable about types of music that guests like at wedding receptions. I was very particular about what music I wanted played at the reception. I was so surprised and thankful when Jeff found me on the dance floor to ask if he could play a specific song one of my guests had requested. I have never been a big dancer but I was out jumping around the entire night! He greeted us when we arrived at the reception to make sure we were all in the right spot for our entrance. He checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we were happy. That is the quality of service that you won’t get anywhere else. The photo booth was a major hit and my guests loved it! I had many people tell my father-in-law that the music and atmosphere was spot on. We received digital copies of everyone’s photos from the night and Jeff surprised me again when he made me a photo scrapbook from the pictures of the night. I will say it again, Jeff is the best in the business—book him!

iLuminous Pricing

iLuminous Price Rates

iLuminous FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 8950 W. Central Park Goddard, Kansas, 67205 See on map