iLuminous Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Mary
    Mary G. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It wouldn't have been a party without iLuminous!

We had iLuminous for our wedding in June of 2021 and all I have to say is that we still have guests that rave about our DJ, even two months later. Jeff did an awesome job of communicating, doing a a bit of improvising and keeping the party going from start to finish. He did a great job and we couldn't recommend him enough, and we HIGHLY recommend him all the time!
  • Michaela
    Michaela L. Married on 11/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Jeff with Iluminous for your DJ needs!

My husband and I got married in November of this crazy year that has been 2020! As was the case with a lot of brides, we had to downsize and switch dates due to COVID and Jeff was AMAZING! He showed flexibility and grace with accommodating our new date, which was so welcome with all of the stress that wedding planning during a pandemic brings! The day of, Jeff was great - he kept things moving along and helped the whole day go off without a hiccup!

I am so grateful for Jeff, and would recommend him to any couple needing DJ services in the upcoming year!
    Briana F. Married on 10/17/2020

Forsythe Wedding

Jeff made our night one we’ll never forget! He kept the party going and went along with all of our crazy song requests. When we had technical difficulties he was prepared with backup equipment.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Talon
    Talon Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One less thing to stress about!

Jeff was amazing for our wedding (9/26/20)! I never realized how much went into the DJ role, but he was a huge part of keeping us on schedule! We hit a few bumps, but Jeff was right there to smooth things along. For example we forgot our champagne glasses for after the cake cutting. Jeff didn’t skip a beat and had them there before I even knew they were missing. He also went out of his way to get our first dance song since it was only available on Spotify. All of these things and he was super funny and our guest loved him! His prices are some of the best I found, especially for the quality service he provides. We highly recommend Jeff!
    Sarah S. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A dream DJ for my wedding

iLuminous was such a fantastic choice for my wedding. Jeff went above and beyond what was expected and made all my guest feel welcome and happy on that day. Can’t thank him enough for such a wonderful event.
    Madison Married on 09/18/2020

Best dj ever!

So flexible and willing to work with you! Jeff is amazing!! He met every single one of our expectations and send above and beyond!!! Wouldn’t change a thing! He’s the best ❤️
  • Natali
    Natali E. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing!

We had a blast on the dance floor thanks to Jeff. He did a fantastic job keeping our guests entertained and helped our evening run smoothly! Very organized and fun to work with. 10/10 recommend!
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 08/23/2020

Knowledgeable and helpful

We enjoyed working with Jeff for our wedding earlier this year! Jeff was very helpful with the music for our wedding ceremony and even made recommendations that came in useful during the planning process. ILuminous knows the industry well and I felt confident using them on our wedding day. I would highly recommend them!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 08/08/2020

iLuminous Experience

Working with iLuminous was one of the easiest things about my wedding. Jeff was amazing and so easy to talk to and get along with. My now husband, Jeff and I shared similar interests which I really enjoyed. Jeff delivered above and beyond with song choices when I had no idea what to play. I could not recommend a greater DJ!
  • Donita
    Donita D. Married on 06/07/2020

Flathead Wedding

Jeff was super easy to work with! He was flexible with music choices, smooth with schedule changes, and flawless in delivery. Thanks for being part of our special day!
    Laura Married on 05/23/2020

Excellent Wedding DJ

We had a great night. The music before the ceremony was wonderful as was the music he played during the cocktail hour. The music during the reception had people of all ages on the dance floor. He also did a nice job keeping the evening moving, from introducing the bridal party to the toasts to the sendoff.
    Addison M. Married on 01/04/2020

Loved Jeff!

Jeff was the DJ for my brother's wedding and it was an easy decision to make him the DJ for my husband and I's wedding as well. He was so great to work with! He gave great suggestions for songs as we planned out the big day and I came up blank for a few categories, but ultimately let me make the final decisions. On the day of our wedding, he helped the entire day move seamlessly and kept it super upbeat! We had a few weird requests (for example, my husband and I wanted to introduce our wedding party) and he was happy to comply with them all. I also specifically requested that only 2-3 slow songs be played for our entire reception and he did not disappoint, the reception was a party from start to finish. We also used him for our photo booth. When the printer for the photo strips malfunctioned, he was profusely apologetic and promised to make it right. He gave us a beautiful book of all of the photos from the photo booth of our guests for free that we LOVE looking back on! Could not recommend Jeff enough! You won't regret it!
    Madison B. Married on 12/28/2019

Best DJ ever!!

Jeff was the DJ for our wedding this past Saturday. He did the music for our ceremony as well as at the reception. He was SO accommodating and so much fun. He asked the right questions and made sure he was always doing exactly what we wanted while making sure to judge the crowd and the mood. When planning for the ceremony and reception he used a spread sheet that made it so easy to lay out all of the songs for the ceremony and the special songs for certain dances. . Overall, Jeff was so easy to work with, so very genuine and kind, and really made our wedding one to remember!!!!
  • Bailey
    Bailey P. Married on 11/09/2019

Your search stops here!

Jeff was amazing to work with! He was always calm, patient, and paid attention to every detail. He executed every request flawlessly. I would highly recommend Jeff for your DJ needs, I promise he won’t disappoint. We also enjoyed his flexibility with meeting times or even face timing when we couldn’t physically meet! He did amazing coordinating and making our reception flow very smoothly!
    Brittney B. Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Day!

Jeff was amazing! He kept our party going and knew exactly what to play. He was very receptive and involved. He helped make our day perfect. We would definitely choose him again!
    Tessa Married on 10/19/2019

DJ/ entertainment

Jeff was fantastic! He helped our vision for our reception come alive! I would 10/10 recommend him if you’re wanting to keep people out on the dance floor! We had several guest say they loved the flow of the reception! Couldn’t thank him enough for his hard work!
  • Cecelia
    Cecelia H. Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding & Photobooth 8/31/19

We loved having Jeff Robertson as our wedding DJ!!! We had him for our wedding reception and got a package to get a Photo booth as well! It was an amazing deal, and Jeff & his team were amazing! His attention to detail and assurance that I didn’t have to worry about a thing is what makes him the best. I had so many guests compliment me on the way our dance flowed and the photo booth was super fun with a lot of accessories!
    Jc Caldwell Married on 08/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We wouldn't have had it any other way!!

Jeff did a marvelous job. We love to dance and wanted to make sure everyone danced the entire night. The dance floor was packed the whole time! He brought wonderful lighting and helped with other wedding activities.
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 07/26/2019

Awesome!!!

Jeff is awesome! His meetings were efficient and he was very flexible with what we wanted! :) I loved that his wedding packages are very fairly priced and has some fun add-on’s. I highly recommend Jeff and iLuminous.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle B. Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding DJ

Jeff met with us for a consultation and was so organized and covered everything. Very helpful. By the time of the wedding he knew exactly what we wanted, showed up very early to set up and test the equipment, and he even stay late and kept the reception going. He was a enthusiastic DJ and made our wedding smooth. From the first dance to the last he has the crowd involved and things moving along right on schedule. He made our night hands down! Highly recommend Jeff!
    Courtney Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ!

Jeff was amazing at my wedding! He provided sound for our ceremony and reception and it was all so great! I received so many compliments from our guests on what a great job he did! My biggest concern for the wedding is that the wedding floor wouldn't be busy, but it was packed! I'm so glad he was a part of our big day!! I highly recommend!
    Darby S. Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding DJ

Jeff was so wonderful to work with for the wedding! Easy to communicate with and did a great job overall!! I would highly recommend using iLuminous! :)
  • Joshua
    Joshua G. Married on 04/13/2019

Flexible, Attention to Detail - All Around 5 Stars

We had an outdoor wedding in April.. In Kansas... Just means we have a lot of faith. But Jeff was super awesome with being flexible, even when we changed the venue to the reception a few times in a matter of half an hour. The process of getting to know was great and it showed in the music selection that we heard. We never heard a song that we didn't love throughout the dinner and the dance. We so appreciate Jeff for his outstanding work. We went from one photo to the cake cutting to the group photo to first dance with the help of Jeff. The dance floor was always lively and the party continued which really allowed us to spend more time with loved ones and enjoy our day that much more. I would absolutely recommend Jeff to anyone who wants a wedding D.J. who you know will help keep things running smoothly throughout a hectic day and assure that everyone is having an awesome time.
    Madison Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Duncan wedding!! Awesome DJ! Awesome time!

Jeff was amazing!! Best DJ around by far! Played good music, kept the crowd on their feet and even interacted with the crowd on some songs! Highly recommend him! Photo booth was awesome too! Pictures came out with great quailty, very impressed! :D Can't wait to see our scrapbook. Super excited! Thanks again Jeff for an awesome night of fun!
    -The Duncans 11/10/18