Grosse Pointe, Michigan, Grosse Pointe, MI 48236 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Trace Events

Trace Events, formerly A Trace of Elegance, thrives on creating memorable events throughout Metro Detroit and beyond! We see beauty and inspiration all around us and absolutely LOVE what we do.

What makes our approach to event planning different? We focus on cultivating personalized relationships with our clients while creating a streamlined, efficient and practical approach to event planning. Why? Because it makes your life easier and saves you time while building a relationship of a trusted advisor and friend.

Our goal as planners is to craft personalized experiences based on the uniqueness that sets YOU apart! As planners, we get great joy from celebrating your stories, sharing your passions and sharing moments of joy. After all, that’s what makes for a fantastic event and creates memories that last a lifetime.

We value creative collaboration and believe in community over competition and cultivating relationships with our clients, vendor partners and in our community.

Event planning is so much more than just simply making something look pretty. We take the time to learn about our clients and construct something beautiful, unique and representative of your individualized vision and personality! We produce fresh, elevated and impactful designs by intentionally selecting each design element and thinking through every possible detail for your event timeline.

If this sounds like what you’ve been searching for, then look no further! We look forward to creating beautiful experiences and memories with you.

rosyandshaunweddingphotography214 51 937992
Head table accents
rosyandshaunweddingphotography214 51 937992

17 Reviews for Trace Events

Vittoria Valenti-Amodeo · Married on 09/20/2019

10/10 I would hire her again!

If you’re debating if you need a coordinator or not, let me help you.. the answer is YES and Tracy is hands down THE BEST. As someone who spent a good portion of my career in the event industry, I am very particular. Tracy meticulously handled everything detail. Together, we built out a day-of timeline and I felt so at ease, she hadall my ducks in a row! I didn’t worry about a thing. Tracy’s cool calm nature is exactly what every bride needs on their big day, and she’s so incredibly organized; I truly couldn’t have done it without her! Tracy’s communication is through, she followed up when something slipped my mind, and quickly answered my texts with random last minute questions - just amazing, she truly cares about her clients and loves what she does. 10/10.. I would hire her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Trace Events's reply:

Aw, Vittoria! Thank you for this review! We absolutely loved working with you and Sal throughout your planning process. We wish you all the happiness in the world!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Decision We Made With Wedding Planning

Tracy was instrumental in making our wedding a fairytale. From communicating with us leading up to the wedding, to executing the rehearsal and wedding day with military precision, to pulling off some last minute fire-drills and helping me simply enjoy the day with zero worries, Tracy was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! A lot of people wonder if they need a venue coordinator AND a day-of/month-of coordinator, and let this review convince you, yes you do! If you value keeping calm and having help from a pro when something inevitably doesn't go as planned, (believe me, it will), you'll want someone that can handle all of the moving pieces that come with a wedding, vs. just someone who deals with the venue (catering, etc.). I had ordered a seating chart from Etsy and it just never showed up, and was a big part of the flow (and look) of the event. With less than 48 hours to mitigate, Tracy stepped up and got us something very similar to what we had custom-made, and it was gorgeous and it's like the issue never happened! Tracy and her team are true professionals, and honestly we couldn't recommend her enough. We're excited to see her business grow!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Trace Events's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review, Olivia & Jack! We were honored to be a part of your wedding planning and wedding day and wish you all the best in your marriage

KH Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely worth it

Do not hesitate to hire Tracy and her team for your wedding. We had our wedding at a non traditional venue in Grosse Pointe so Tracy, Brittany, and their team had a task in store for the lead up and day of my wedding. I worked with Tracy in the day-of coordinator capacity and from the first call to the day after she was on top of everything. Worrying is my #1 past time and I cannot emphasize enough how much of it relief it was to have her and her team with me. Even during the limo ride up to the ceremony where I could have been panicking I wasn’t because I knew she’d be on top of everything (and she was). She alleviated all of my wedding worries because she’s organized, personable, available, and, most importantly, gets stuff done. My guests during and after have complimented the work her and her team had done. My wedding would not have been the success and joy it was without her and her team.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Trace Events's reply:

Thank you, Karen and Keith, for this review! We loved working with you and wish you both all the best in your marriage.

Award

Trace Events Pricing

Trace Events Price Rates

Trace Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3