A Trace of Elegance

Grosse Pointe, MI 48236 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Trace of Elegance

The team at A Trace of Elegance thrives on creating memorable events throughout Metro Detroit and beyond! We see beauty and inspiration all around us and we absolutely LOVE what we do and adore the clients we work with.

As planners, we get great joy from celebrating your stories, passions and crafting experiences surrounding the uniqueness that sets you apart! Sharing moments of joy with others is what makes a fantastic event and we lead our planning philosophy by just that – creating memories that will last a lifetime.

We value creative collaboration and believe in community over competition. Cultivating relationships with our clients, vendor partners and in our community is key for A Trace of Elegance.

Event planning is so much more than just simply making something look pretty. We take the time to learn about our clients and construct something beautiful, aesthetically pleasing and representative of your unique vision and personality! We produce fresh, elevated and impactful designs by intentionally choosing each detail.

If this sounds like what you’re searching for, then look no further! We look forward to creating beautiful experiences with you!

Follow A Trace of Elegance on

Head table accents
Head table accents

11 Reviews for A Trace of Elegance

Vannessa Forero · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect gpyc wedding! Thank you!

Tracy was absolutely amazing from start to finish. From my first call with her when I was deciding who to pick as my wedding planner/coordinator to when I came home from the honeymoon, she has been absolutely incredible to work with. She helped make sure to keep me on track as I planned my wedding and gave me some great vendor recommendations when I got stuck. Tracy perfectly timed out our meetings through the planning process to ensure that I didn't feel overwhelmed and that I was getting everything completed in time. In between our touchpoints she was always available to answer my one-off questions and to talk me off any ledges. From questions about invitation wording and timing, to realigning my hair and makeup timeline, she was always there and ready to help. She was extremely organized and helped everything the day of our wedding run smoothly.

On the day of the wedding , she ran to the store to pick up covers for my heels so my shoes wouldn't dig into the ground, when I wasn't sure about the size of the boutonniere for the groom, she quickly called up the florist and had them bring a new one, and my husband and I never had an empty drink the entire night. From when we signed the marriage license to when they closed the bar, she made sure that we always had a drink in hand. My photographer even made a point to comment and thank Tracy, as she was the first wedding planner she had worked with that came around and helped with the bride's train during photos.

When I freaked out that I signed the marriage license incorrectly, she calmed me down and made sure I enjoyed the evening and didn't focus on it. Although I was not there for the clean-up and loading, I received multiple positive comments about how quickly they were able to tear down and get everything into the cars at the end of the night. I only listed a couple things in my review, but I could easily write hundreds of things that they helped with throughout the day and night (and I'm sure even hundreds more that I don't even know about). Thank y'all so much!

Once again, I cannot thank Tracy and Brittany enough for all of the time and effort they put into my wedding. They made my day truly special and perfect!

jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Being a wedding planner myself, it was difficult to not be the one setting up, making sure everything is perfect, and just as I pictured it in my head. Tracy and her team were amazing, they did a fantastic job keeping everything on schedule, down to getting my food so I didn't spill anything on my dress! There were a few projects I didn't get to finish, and she made use of the antique mirrors I got so that vintage touch was still there- and it looked amazing! If you are on the fence of hiring a wedding planner- do it, it allows you to relax and know that everything is taken care of. ATOE I would recommend to anyone looking for a planner! Even my husband, who didn't think we needed a planner as I am one admitted after the wedding that they were amazing and well worth the money! I cannot thank the ATOE team enough!

Sent on 06/26/2018

A Trace of Elegance's reply:

Jessica - thank you so much for sharing this review. We had such a great time with you throughout the planning process and were honored to be a part of your day. Congratulations to you and Kyle!

Krista · Married on 06/16/2018

A Trace of Elegance is amazing! Tracy helped us stay organized and complete our final touches the day of our wedding. We planned our Michigan wedding from Colorado...Tracy helped to make everything come together effortlessly! Thank you for helping me contact our vendors and organize a clear timeline! The day was perfect and everything we ever dreamed it would be! We definitely recommend hiring A Trace of Elegance to help you plan your big day!

Sent on 06/20/2018

A Trace of Elegance's reply:

Krista, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your wedding day was so beautiful and we were happy to be a part of it. Congratulations!

Award