Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number

About A-Town Disc Jockey

A-Town Disc Jockey Service Inc. has been locally owned and operated in Austin Texas since 1980, serving the central Texas area.

A-Town is one of Austin's most respected disc jockey companies providing memorable service for weddings, corporate functions and private parties and is reccomended by Austin's finest venues.

What is our secret?
-- DJ's are professional on the microphone and do not overpower your event
-- Extensive and continuous planning with your DJ
-- We taylor an extensive Music selection to your taste
-- Over 25 years in business
-- Incredible cocktail/dinner Jazz Music
-- On-Site ceremony / reception music, wireless mic for minister, soft lighting, DJ planning sessions, all included at a flat rate, not hourly.

1a7ac90e99291d17 1523380901 eb4e2ab42be8a222 1523380883720 1 Azzura Photography
b5380cb48f772bdb 1523380903 1499065c42524705 1523380883730 7 wedding046 1 ddb17
1a7ac90e99291d17 1523380901 eb4e2ab42be8a222 1523380883720 1 Azzura Photography

8 Reviews for A-Town Disc Jockey

Susan · Married on 06/11/2010

Shawn was a fabulous, low-key DJ. He made announcements as needed but it wasn't about him -- it was about the music. He spent time with the couple and their parents a month before to get an idea for music styles, he was flexible about music choices out of left field, and he put together great background music for reception and dinner.

Once the dancing started he did a great job of managing guest requests with the pre-selected music choices. He had us all dancing from start to finish.

I highly recommend Shawn!

• darlingnikki44

Nikki · Married on 09/06/2009

Some girls dream about their dress, some dream about their flowers... Way before my my new husband & I were engaged, I started imagining the music we would have at our wedding. So I must say that Keith at A-Town DJ did a great job of making my dreams a reality! We had some non-traditional and off-beat music for both the ceremony and wedding, and I really appreciate his flexibility and willingness to handle the music exactly as we wanted. I was picky about what I did and didn't want to hear at the wedding/reception, and Keith kept that in consideration the whole time. He was very open to my requests and suggestions. Keith has worked at my venue (Shoreline Grill) many times, and I appreciated the fact that he was familiar with the layout and had recommendations on what to do for sound outside during the ceremony. The only regret I have is that we didn't have any special lighting for the dancefloor - I thought I had read that it was part of the package so I assumed there would be something, but I wish I'd asked. In any case, we had a great time and got several compliments on Keith and the music he played!!

Kirstin · Married on 07/25/2009

Keith was our DJ and he was fantastic. He was flexible and organized and walked us through the entire reception so that we knew things would keep moving along. On the night of the event he read the crowd and played great music that kept people up and moving without it feeling like a club. He was great to work with.

A-Town Disc Jockey FAQ

• Natures Point
    Natures Point Banquet Halls

A Town DJ does excellent work! All of their pro DJs will do an amazing job for your event!

• Austin, TX 78757 See on map