2180 34th Way N, Largo, FL 33771 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Tailored Event

A Tailored Event is a one-stop shop for much of your Wedding needs. We are located in Largo, Florida and service the Greater Tampa Bay area. Whether your wedding has been in the making for months, or made a last-minute decision, the team at, “A Tailored Event” will listen to what you want, and from there, will build your perfect wedding day from the ground up. Our collective experience, and personalized service is key in putting together a custom-tailored package to suit you in your desires and budget as well. We specialize in fresh florals as well as many other decorating rentals including beautiful ceremony arches, centerpieces, linens, and lighting. Whether you envision your marriage beginning by the ocean, in a scenic garden, on a boat, or even in your own backyard, A Tailored Event offers coordinating and planning services to design and create the day of your dreams.

A Tailored Event offers many services such as fresh florals, event design, and equipment rental services to couples looking for a complete, one-stop-shop for their wedding day needs, including rehearsals, ceremonies, and receptions. The team can even use their extensive industry knowledge to help you select the perfect venue to host your wedding day. Choose lighting, florals, and even linens from their extensive range of options and bring the wedding of your dreams to life. Other wedding day event services offered include:

• Florist

A Tailored Event 3
  • Alannah

Alannah · Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible wedding!

My husband and I got married on 3/2/19 at Largo Central Park. Debbie and her team at A Tailored Event went above and beyond to make our wedding an absolute dream. They made sure every detail was perfect and her communication with my husband and I was impeccable! She took all of our ideas and made them into our dream wedding. Our ceremony site was outdoors and she created the most beautiful arch exactly how we imagined it and turned our indoor reception venue into a beautiful work of art. Our bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres were much more incredible than we could have ever imagined! Debbie was very easy to work with and was nothing but kind and helpful from the beginning to the end. She made many of the normal stressors of wedding planning much more enjoyable for us. We will always recommend A Tailored Event for any special life events. Thank you so much to Debbie and her amazing crew!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Z

Zhaklin Ivanova · Married on 05/18/2018

A Dream Come True

I hired A Tailored Event to assist me with my wedding and had the best experience using her business. She did everything from decor to flowers and coordinating service. Her and Cheryl made sure everything was done up to my expectations and that I didn't have to stress about anything. I have never seen anyone work as hard as Debbie, and her experience shows through her work. I will recommend her business to anyone in the area! Thank you for making my dreams come true !

Sent on 12/29/2018

A Tailored Event FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Creative Freedom Photo
    Creative Freedom Photo Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a Tailored Event for years. My clients are always happy and the set up is gorgeous! I highly recommend this vendor, I would hire them for my own wedding in a heart beat! The best out there! Jenna Palmer www.creativefreedomphoto.com !

• 2180 34th Way N Largo, Florida, 33771 See on map
    Monday - Thursday : 9am - 6pm Friday: 9am - 5pm Saturday :10am - 3pm Sunday : 10am - 3pm