A Special Request DJ

7424 Granite Ave, Orangevale, CA 95662 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Special Request DJ

Thank you for inquiring into A Special Request DJ. We are one of Sacramento's premier mobile DJ companies. A Special Request focuses mostly on weddings, however, we also enjoy performing at birthday parties, corporate events, holiday parties, benefits, charity and fund raisers, and high school dances. We have a wide variety of music and an energetic team of DJ's that are ready to have a great time with you and your guests. We are interactive, yet not overbearing. And we will help you through every step of your event to ensure you are comfortable with everything. Give us a call to schedule a meeting. Since personality is an important factor we believe meeting in person is a great way to get to know the person that will be there at your wedding.

Let us help make your special day AMAZING!!!
Follow A Special Request DJ on

The bride with her bridesmaids
The bride with her bridesmaids

2 Reviews for A Special Request DJ

Carolynn · Married on 09/30/2016

Gregory Joens is an AMAZING DJ, MC, and Officiant. We used him for all three services and I couldn't have asked for a friendlier, more professional, funny, witty, great for for our wedding. I remembered him from a wedding I was in in 2007 and how great he was, and swore I would use him if I got married. I held to my promise and was not disappointed in the least! He was able to improvise with all of my husband's bloopers during the rehearsal and ceremony and treated us like a friend instead of a client. I would recommend him to anyone!

Greg was an amazing DJ! He kept the guests engaged and made our wedding a fun party! He was able to personalize our wedding. We loved the wedding party intros he came up with! I would definitely hire Greg for our next event!!

A Special Request DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Special Request DJ 1
    10% discount
    We offer a 10% discount on your total package if you book with Kimberly's Delicious Dish for your catering needs.

• 7424 Granite Ave Orangevale, 95662 See on map