Waitsfield, VT 05673 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About A Schoolhouse Garden

…what inspires me to create designs of grace and magic is the use of distinctive materials - not only the freshest flowers but the wonderful marriage of foliage, moss, fruit, berries, and branches within unique and interesting containers…by carefully watching what each season has to offer, our designs reflect both a delight in and appreciation for what grows around us.

52 Reviews for A Schoolhouse Garden

A Schoolhouse Garden 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Mesa · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful and Easy to Work With

A Schoolhouse Garden was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding day. Nancy is incredibly knowledgable and talented and was able to pull together my random thoughts into a beautiful, cohesive picture. She spent quality time with me months before the wedding learning about my style, vision, and personality. The staff were timely, professional and helpful on our wedding day - and I was able to get a boutonniere for my "Best Dog" too (worth it)!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Claire · Married on 08/18/2018

I strongly recommend working with Nancy, she captured exactly what I wanted and I mean exactly. Everything was beautiful the long greenery on the tables and perfectly laid out candles were magical looking. My bouquet was also perfect with the hint of blue that was so sutled but was just right for my "something blue". The flower crowns for the flower girls and our Golden Retriever were also perfect. She is a wealth of knowledge and gave me pro-only suggestions to get the girls to practice with fake flower crowns before the wedding day (worked like a charm). The flowers stayed fresh throughout the ceremony and reception we even got to enjoy them for quite a while afterward as well! If you want quality, superior design and professional knowledge go to Nancy at A Schoolhouse Garden!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    A Schoolhouse Garden 8

Traci · Married on 06/02/2018

Nancy and her staff were wonderful to work with! I had a limited ideas and a pinterest board for inspiration. Nancy was able to take this and make wonderful arrangements for my wedding. Her shop is adorable, so make sure to stop by and see it!

Nancy was recommended by my coordinator Becky, at the Inn at Round Barn Farms. Nancy was very familiar with the venue and just enhanced the natural beauty of the space.

Sent on 06/13/2018