10013 NE Hazel Dell Avenue Suite #156, Vancouver, WA 98685 Map · Phone number

About A Place in Time Photography

Hello!

A Place in Time Photography is a published, fine art, husband and wife team with a portrait and newborn studio located in Vancouver, WA. We specialize in a wide variety of work, including: Weddings, Elopements, Engagements, Family, Maternity, Newborn, Seniors, Retail and Events. We commit ourselves to providing a custom and meaningful photography experience and love working with those who still seek value in beautifully finished products in an ever growing digital and social world.

When photography stepped in our lives, we were totally fascinated with the art and the significance a single photograph could hold. This truly motivated us and we are proud to say that we are completely self taught. This career is so rewarding and leads us to experience diverse environments and new things about ourselves, relationships, love and family.

It is one of our greatest joys to be able to reserve these once in a lifetime moments for you, to which you will remember through our eyes, our hearts and our talent. Our quality of work not only speaks for itself, but our testimonials greatly reflect our genuine personalities and exceptional service. With that being said, we would absolutely be honored to work with you and send you home with memorable pieces of art that you will cherish for years to come!?

www.APlaceinTimePhotography.com

A Place in Time Photography 5
A Place in Time Photography 6
A Place in Time Photography 7

Brianna Gladson · Married on 07/13/2019

We loved working with them!

Mike and Mariah were amazing! They did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. My husband and I aren’t very comfortable in from of a camera, but they made everything so easy for us and recommended poses that were easy and looked great! They were super professional and took incredible pictures. They were also open to us doing our goofy pictures and had fun with us while we took them! We were so happy with how all of our pictures turned out. We would definitely recommend a time in place to do your next photoshoot!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Dittmar · Married on 06/29/2019

Mariah and Mike are a dream to work with!

Wow! Just wow. Working with Mariah and Mike was one of the best parts of our wedding experience. From our first communication to our flash drive arriving in the mail full of wedding photos, they were so professional, so kind, and so fun.

From the start, my husband and I knew we would be crafting a very nontraditional ceremony, and that we would need a smaller-than-normal package. Mariah and Mike were so flexible with all of our requests and created the perfect package to fit our needs (and our budget). Not only that, they were incredibly attentive to our very specific requests for the ceremony itself and worked to find a creative way to capture every moment we asked for. They were present without feeling overbearing, they directed us during the portraits after the ceremony without being demanding, and they managed to wrangle our very loud family!

One of the things that stood out the most to my husband and me about working with Mariah and Mike was their professionalism. They arrived about fifteen minutes early to our venue and immediately found us and started to get to know our families. At the end of the night, they found us about ten minutes before the end of their contracted time to ask if there was anything we wanted to get photos of before they left.

Finally, of course, the photos were incredible. I wasn’t expecting anything for at least two or three weeks, but we had our pictures less than a week after our wedding. One of my favorite memories will always be going through them with my husband over coffee, and then calling our parents to look at them together over speakerphone. Everyone who has seen the pictures said they capture our day perfectly, and I truly feel like I get to relive the moments when I go through the pictures.

We love Mariah and Mike, and we will absolutely be returning to them anytime we need photographers in the future.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Derek Roggenkamp · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, dedicated, photographers - great photos!

Mariah & Mike were great! They gave a lot of time on consultations, etc., and were always very communicative. Our engagement photo shoot (a few months before the wedding) was amazing! They planned for just about everything on our wedding day (things we'd have never thought of ourselves). They did a great job of getting the best photos, and also making sure everything went smoothly. Our wedding day photos were great! We would definitely recommend A Place in Time Photography!

Sent on 06/16/2019