A Place in Time Photography

Vancouver, WA View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Hello!

A Place in Time Photography is a published, fine art artist that is located in Vancouver, WA. The owner, Mariah Dahl, covers a wide variety of work, including weddings, elopements, engagements, family, maternity, newborn, senior and business portraits. She commits herself to providing a custom and meaningful photography experience and loves working with those who still seek value in beautifully finished products in an ever growing digital and social world.

When photography stepped in her life, she was totally fascinated with the art and the significance a single photograph could hold. She is proud to say that she is completely self taught with the technology of cameras and studio equipment, along with image post processing and Photoshop. She truly finds this career so rewarding, as it leads her to experience diverse environments and new things about community, relationships, love and family.

It is one of her greatest joys to be able to reserve these once in a lifetime moments for you, to which you will remember through her eyes, heart and talent. Her quality of work not only speaks for itself, but our testimonials greatly reflect her genuine personality and exceptional service. With that being said, she would absolutely be honored to work with you and send you home with memorable pieces of art that you will cherish for years to come!

www.APlaceinTimePhotography.com

www.facebook.com/aplaceintimephotos

www.instagram.com/aplaceintimephotography

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kenya
    Kenya E. Married on 07/23/2022

Amazing photographer!

Mariah was such an amazing photographer and I am so glad we found her for our wedding! When we booked with her she was so quick to respond and answer all our questions. During the wedding day she was so professional and made me and my husband so comfortable with our posing for pictures. We also got our edited pictures back within a week of the wedding day. 10/10 recommend!
  • Katherine
    Katherine M. Married on 07/12/2022

Wonderful!!

This is the only photographer we will use. She is wonderful to work with and her photos are amazing. Thank you!
  • Robin
    Robin C. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mariah is absolutely wonderful, would add more stars if I could!

From the moment I reached out to Mariah, I knew that she was passionate about her work and invested in creating long-lasting and meaningful memories for our our engagement and wedding. She was very well prepared and gave my husband and I plenty of tips, asked the right questions, and made sure we were well prepared for what to expect during our photo shoots. She was incredibly flexible with her time, and understood when we needed to reschedule our engagement shoot due to an illness. Living in the PNW, you come to expect a little (or a lot) of rain at all times, and she was able to take those downpours and turn them into something beautiful for us to treasure forever. To top off her professionalism and expertise, her quick turnaround time for photos was a wonderful surprise, as I've worked with photographers in the past who took months. Her passion for her work is evident in her product, and I cannot express enough how beautiful each and every photo turned out. We couldn't be happier with hiring her for our big day and will certainly be hiring her again for our future life events!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

10013 NE Hazel Dell Avenue Suite #156 Vancouver, 98685
360-624-3495
Location of (A Place in Time Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding