A Place in Time Photography Reviews

A Place in Time Photography 5
A Place in Time Photography 6
A Place in Time Photography 7

Aaron · Married on 09/09/2018

Our first glimpse at A Place In Time’s extraordinary talent was after a friend’s wedding reception. Their photographs were so captivating and beautiful we just knew we had to hire them for our own reception. They were incredibly easy and comfortable to work with from first contact through final product. In just 3 hours they were able to capture every bit of our day absolutely perfectly, from posed shots to candids to fine décor details, nothing was left undocumented. Upon seeing the final photos my wife, who is a very happy and curvaceous plus size woman, expressed how absolutely beautiful and “seen” she felt in every picture of herself. The angles and personality they were able to capture were effortlessly flattering and yet made such a huge impact. Thank you Mariah and Mike, from the bottom of our hearts! We look forward to more sessions in the future!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Leah · Married on 06/23/2018

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in A Pace in Time photography! There work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire them! All our memories from our wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish! Mariah & Mike’s unique use of light and gorgeous tones made our wedding look like a beautifully shot movie in which all our guests feature as glamorous Hollywood stars. We felt that they really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch. They were great to have as part of our special day and are clearly so passionate about what they do! Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and near 500 shots of pure gold that we will treasure forever. We can’t thank / recommend A Place in Time Photography Enough!”

Sent on 06/27/2018
    A Place in Time Photography 8
    A Place in Time Photography 9
    A Place in Time Photography 10

Eden · Married on 04/21/2018

Mariah and Mike were very helpful, professional, and kind. I couldn't have asked for better photographers for my special day! They made the whole process from beginning to end very smooth and got all of my photos back to me within two weeks after the wedding. If your looking for photographers for your wedding look no further you have found them (:

Sent on 05/02/2018

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

I don't even know where to begin!! Mariah & Mike are amazing!! From the very first email to the very last photo they have gone above and beyond for us! Offering special discounts to help with our budget, waiting patiently at the courthouse for the rest of our family members to show up (even when they were pretty late) just because they understood how important it was for my husband and I to have them there with us. The pictures are absolutely amazing and we love each and everyone of them. We had or small courthouse ceremony on August 24, 2016 and we will be having a larger vow renewal ceremony and reception next year and will be hiring Mariah & Mike again to take pictures at that event as well!! I recommend A Place in Time Photography to anyone looking to get their pictures done for any reason. They are truly wonderful!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Mariah and Mike are absolutely wonderful to work with. They were my first choice for my wedding and were so responsive to my messages. I had my wedding on 10/14/17 and had a sneak peak ready that night! And even more incredible, my whole gallery was ready a few days later. My usb even beat me home from my honeymoon! I can't wait to work with them again in the near future! 10 out of 10!!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Brandy · Married on 06/29/2017

Great couple to work with, easy going and super friendly ❤

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2016

I am so glad we chose to hire this couple. Getting two photographers was awesome. The pictures for both engagement photo shoot and from our wedding are flawless. They truly know how to capture special moments and were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2016

Mike and Mariah are incredible photographers! They are such a pleasure to work with-they are kind but directive; They helped keep our day on track! They create such beautiful photos. A huge priority for my groom and I were to have great photographers for our big day, since the photos will be our memories we have forever! I had worked with other photographers in the past, so I was very picky about the style of photographer I wanted. We loved A Place in Time's style which was high quality and clear, and emphasized the beauty of the surroundings and the moment. Additionally, Mike and Mariah are transparent and clear about their pricing, which I really appreciate- no surprises! They were immensely helpful to me, since this was the first wedding my family and I were a close part of, and they were quick to respond with tips and ideas. They have such a positive attitude and great sense of humor! We received our photos so quickly as well! For all that you get with A Place in Time Photography, they are a real bargain, they deserve more than 5 stars for value! I couldn't recommend them higher!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

WOW!! Mariah and Mike were so wonderful to work with! They did our engagement photos which was a great introduction to their work and confirmation that we chose the right people to capture our wedding day. They are super fast at responding to any and all questions which is great, especially the week of the wedding when the forecast shows rain for your outdoor wedding and you suddenly have a hundred questions. On the day of, they showed up on time and went straight to work. No need to point them in any direction because they know what to do and they are great at it! They are so fun and professional to work with and they did such a great job working with our rowdy group. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we got them back so fast! I recommend them to any and everyone! We loved working with them and plan to use them in the future. Thanks again for everything Mariah and Mike!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Honestly, do yourself a favor and check out Mariah and Mike and their awesome studio, A Place in Time Photography. Not only do you get two photographers on your special day, but these two work fast!!! We had our edited photos back to us within 8 days (yes, DAYS) of getting married. They knew exactly the look we wanted and made everything effortless. You will not be disappointed with these two. That's a promise!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

Mike and Mariah did an A++ perfect job on our wedding photos! From beginning to end they were wonderful to work with, super attentive and responsive. The day of the wedding they were there from getting ready to the end of the reception and captured every amazing moment. I highly recommend them and plan on contacting them for future photo sessions. :)

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2016

If I could give more stars than five, I definitely would. Mariah and Mike were so incredible to work with! We had our wedding on a tight budget with only about 25 people or so in attendance. I asked for quotes online and Mariah went out of her way to help me find something that fit my budget even if that meant not having her do my photography. That's just the kind of person she is! As soon as I saw her and her hubby's work, I was sold! I knew I had to have it! We ended up getting a stellar deal for the quality of work they provide! Mariah was so gracious and flexible through the entire process. Come the wedding day, it was pouring rain, we were running late and nothing went according to plan, but sure enough, Mariah and Mike were there with soft smiles and a sense of humor to get us through it. They made everything seem so effortless- getting shots of the venue and the decorations before I got there. And then taking all of our portraits was a breeze. When we received our pictures (quite quickly might I add), I was stunned to see how beautiful all the pictures were that they had taken! The edits were perfect, not overly saturated which I often find to be the case. My wedding was so hectic, but all of the best parts were translated into the photos. She captured the essence of getting to marry my best friend. It truly was a fairytale. And because of A Place In Time Photography, we'll always remember the best parts of our special day. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Brianna · Married on 04/30/2016

AMAZING to work with! They genuinely love what they do and it shows!! My husband and I felt an instant connection from the consultation to the end. We are sad it's over, but they will be our go to photographer for EVERYTHING we do!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2015

Mariah & Mike
    Were great, very professional, we're on time, very kind people and very friendly! They are a great team, work great together. The photos of my Bridal Bouquets are so beautiful. I receieved my CD with all of my photos within a week of the photo shoot, I wasn't sure about having professional photos taken, but I'm glad I did, I'm getting twice the response from potential clients.
    Lisa
    BeadsnBouquets

Sent on 06/20/2015

Giselle · Married on 06/13/2015

Mariah and Mike are the most sweet and professional photographers to have worked with. They go above and beyond all of your expectations. Their quality and turn around time are unbelievable. I wish I could give them beyond five stars. Mariah takes then time to make you look and feel beautiful. As a plus size woman myself she has taken away many of my insecurities in front of the camera. I will use them again and again and recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • W

Weddingwire · Married on 05/24/2015

This is a test review from WeddingWire Support. Please disregard

Sent on 05/29/2015

Rosanne · Married on 05/17/2015

Mike and Mariah were very professional and easy to work with. They delivered great photographs in a timely manner after the wedding, with super cute packaging as a bonus!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Multiple packages with flexible add-ons. Great pricing for the value of services rendered. Willing to travel with minimal fee. Arrived early, stayed a bit late with no charge. Polite, courteous to guests, professional but relaxed. Willing to meet in the middle for face to face meetings prior to the event, even outside normal business hours. Mike and Mariah were a pleasure to deal with and delivered an excellent product. Final shots were delivered in a very timely manner as well.

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/12/2015

These photographers are among the best out there. They showed up early to the event and took some very creative pictures of the wedding site that were an awesome addition to our wedding album. They paid attention to detail in our pictures and they just flowed with the wedding. They were super fun to work with and everyone had a blast with them. The quality for the price is unbeatable!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/20/2014

Mariah and Mike were amazing photographers for our wedding. They offered the perfect package size for us, and were extremely responsive the whole way. On the day of the wedding, they were early, very professional, and I am SO happy with the quality of the pictures. I haven't seen wedding photos this amazing - they found a way to use the area, the lighting, and the people to make really interesting, beautiful pictures. I highly highly recommend this photographer.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/10/2017

Beautiful photos. Wonderful to work with, definitely to work with you you, to hear your concerns and ideas. Having two photographers was a great perk, as we were able to catch moments with the girls getting ready and then the guys getting ready we wouldn't have been able to do beforehand. The only tiniest thing that concerned me (and maybe because I'm OCD and an over thinker) was I may have been too heavily photoshopped for my liking in a few photos. I definitely wanted my problem areas to be touched up, but I didn't want my photos to completely "lie" either. However, since that is such a personal preference on how much is too much, I didn't want to mark them down too heavily on it. So if that is a concern of yours, definitely vocalize it with them before the photos are edited, I just didn't really talk about it too much with them before the editing stage, and felt it wasn't appropriate to ask for re-edits per out contract so late in the game, plus again, I don't look completely different, just more of me was taken off then I personally would have liked. I'm sure they would have worked with me on that more prior to editing if I had spoken up, but I didn't think to. xD Would definitely hire again for another reason if I am ever in need of professional photography.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    A Place in Time Photography 18
    A Place in Time Photography 19
    A Place in Time Photography 20

A Place in Time Photography's reply:

Hi Kimberly! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so excited to hear you love your wedding photos! However, I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with some of the editing choices. You are correct- when it comes to client’s requesting any self-conscious areas to be smooth/liquefied, it can be difficult to gauge between each client’s end-result preferences. Moving forward, I think it would be a great idea to add a 1-5 scale editing example to truly learn those preferences prior to editing, so I thank you for bringing this to our attention! Kimberly, please email or send me a message with a list of photos that you were not happy with, and I will fix/re-edit them to your desire
  • Mrs007

Danielle · Married on 06/05/2016

3.8
      3.5

Mariah and Mike were great to work with. We really enjoyed having them as our photographers. They capture the images we wanted and in the style we love.

Sent on 06/10/2016