Long Beach, CA 90806 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Pinch of Spirit Baking Co.

At A Pinch of Spirit making beautiful and delicious cakes is our passion. All of our cakes have an authentic homemade taste, separating us from the rest. Yet we have a high-end aesthetic and craftsmanship about our designs.

For 6 years, owner and cake designer, Spirit Wallace has been perfecting her natural talents. She is well known throughout the Los Angeles and South Bay areas for her moist delicious cakes; including her irresistible Red Velvet Cake. Also known for our personable encounters with our clients, not only should your cake taste as good as it looks, but it should speak volume, specifically designed to suit your personality. Whether you like classical, elegant, trendy or whimsical we can do it all.

Our cakes are made with love; and best of all… you can afford them!

CakeforHomePage
9425102025746479289100000155922182597496024352a
CakeforHomePage
MeandB1 287 29
A Pinch of Spirit Baking Co.

14 Reviews for A Pinch of Spirit Baking Co.

Penelpoe · Married on 02/28/2009

My NEW HUSBAND :) and I were referred to APOS by a few friends that had cakes made and parties planned by these gals. I must say, Spirit is one of the most down-to-earth, sweet person you will probably meet in this business. My husband commented to me on her ability to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. We originally met for a cake tasting and later found that she and her sisters did prett much everything from cake to planning the entire wedding. As for the cake, it was AMAZINGLY delicious and by far, the moistest! We chose a clean modern design, and APOS niled it! They catered, did our centerpieces and bridal bouquets, invitations and thank you notes. We now cant wait for for our next cake... perhaps a babyshower cake!

Spirit, if you read this, thank you so much for such a worry-free experience. You are awesome, good luck on your business!

Sent on 03/08/2009

Mariah · Married on 09/13/2008

Hi Spirit! This is Mariah and Lamont. We just wanted to say thatnk you so much for all of your hard work in making our cake such a success. We know we made alot of very last minute changes, but we want you to know that you were absolutely fabulous. Everyone kept asking us about the cake girl! Not only was it tall and beautiful like we asked, it was also magnificently delicious, just like we remembered. We look forward to our 1st year anniversary cake!

Good luck to you and your business. We wish you much success in all of your endeavors. We totally recommend your services to brides, and everyone else who is reading this review. Take care Spirit!!!

Sent on 09/15/2008

shantell · Married on 08/23/2008

Okay, so it took me all day to write this review because there are so many positive attributes that A Pinch of Spirit has obtained. All I could sum it up to was that Spirit is absolutely an answered prayer. She literally lives out her name. My fiance, now husband, and I found the perfect cake when we met this lady. Not only was she a professional, but she was amazingly sweet, patient and everything else you could pray for during this stressful time.

We just got married this past weekend and what we saw when we made our entrance was a beautiful cake that EVERYONE kept raving about. It was sooooooo moist, delicious and beautiful. I have already recommended Spirit to a few of my girlfriends and family! I cant believe that anyone would attempt to sabotage Spirit and her business. As humans, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. If this was the same Spirit that we met, we believe that no harm was inteneded!! So, if you want to see our wedding photo, please email me @shantell.dukain@gmail.com

We wish her all of the luck in the world. Spirit, you are highly recommended by Josh and Shantell Dukain. Thank you so much for making our day even more magical.

Sent on 08/25/2008

A Pinch of Spirit Baking Co. FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Pinch of Spirit Baking Co. 1
    10% Off Your Next Order!
    Mention you found us on WeddingWire.com and recieve 10% off of your next purchase of $55 or more! Hurry, offer ends soon!!

• Papillon Events
    Papillon Events Wedding Planners

The cakes have a homemade taste, but a high-end aesthetic and craftsmanship. The cakes are made with love. And best of all, you can afford them!

• Knight Photo & Video
    Knight Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

Knight Photo & Video is proud to endorse A Pinch of Spirit Baking Co.

• Long Beach, 90806 See on map