Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Photo by Jenny O

Photojournalism with a high fashion flare
Talented and creative husband and wife team will capture your special day with romantic, photojournalistic images to preserve your memories for a lifetime.

Follow A Photo by Jenny O on

16 Reviews for A Photo by Jenny O

Steffanie · Married on 08/09/2014

I used Jenny and Patrick for my engagement pictures, wedding pictures and my niece's 2nd birthday pictures. I am truly happy with the decision I made to use Jenny and Patrick for our photos. They are an awesome hubby/wife team to work with and always so pleasant and happy. Even with my family being all over the place they did great at coordinating the different pictures. I would recommend Jenny and Patrick any day. They were awesome and I will continue to work with them in the future.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Becky · Married on 10/06/2012

Jenny and Patrick were amazing! We had the pleasure of working with them for our engagment pictures and wedding pictures. They went above and beyond to make your wedding day memorable! They are a great team!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jon · Married on 07/22/2012

What a great experience. Jenny and Patrick came to our house almost a year before the wedding. We knew right then we had picked the right photographers.
    Jenny shot our daughter's engagement photos at a special place for the couple in the mountains of Colorado. They were awesome. She used them for the save the date. I would highly recommend having them do the save the dates. They also used them for the guest book which was great!
    We did a very thorough walkthrough about a month before the wedding. They sent us a very detailed timeline so we knew exactly what to expect.
    They showed up promptly on the day of the wedding. They were dressed very professionally. The bride had decided she wanted all of the family and bridal party pictures done before the ceremony and Jenny got them done in a timely manner. The rest of the evening she circulated and captured some great moments on film
    It took about a month to get the pictures posted on her website. They turned out great!
    I would not hesitate to recomment Jenny and Patrick to anyone planning a wedding, bar mitzvah or any special event. Oh and by the way their prices are very reasonable for the services they provide. You can spend a lot more and not get any better pictures or service.
    Jenny and Patrick, thanks again for helping to make our daughters wedding a fabulous day we'll never forget!

Sent on 09/16/2012