A Peachy Keen Wedding is an event planning company catering to the needs of couples in the Greater Atlanta area. This company prides themselves on being able to coordinate any type of event and make it as memorable as possible. Your voice will be heard in the process of designing your perfect wedding day in order to bring your dream to life. A Peachy Keen Wedding has earned four WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards, making them the ideal choice for all your wedding planning needs!
A Peachy Keen Wedding gives couples the option of choosing from five different packages to determine what best fits their budget and planning needs. Along with their planning services, this vendor can also provide Floral Design, Lighting and Décor design for your special day. Their services include:
Recommended by 98% of couples
59 User photos
Erin · Married on 01/27/2018
I first met Courtney when I was interviewing wedding planners. Right away, I felt like she “got me.” She understood my vision and was able to verbalize my inspiration. After showing her a few pictures and talking to her about the groom and myself, she knew exactly how to bring my dream wedding to life. I used Peachy Keen Planners for flowers, decor, and as my day of wedding coordinator. Every time I met with Courtney and Tori, I left feeling excited and relieved. Knowing that I was budget conscious, they shared ways we could save money and still have a beautiful, elegant wedding. Courtney developed our complete wedding day timeline down to the minute! She gave us an outline to follow as we were planning the wedding that helped me get organized - I knew as long as I was on track with her guideline, I was stress free! I honestly can’t think of any hiccups in the wedding planning process or the wedding day. She and Tori made sure everything ran smoothly! The flowers, the candles, the tables, the centerpieces, and the bouquets were all beyond anything I ever imagined! I look at pictures of the wedding now and can’t believe that it was mine! I feel so lucky to have found Peachy Keen Planners and would recommend them to anyone engaged and looking for their dream wedding! I tell my friends how fun and stress free wedding planning was for me - I couldn’t have done it without Courtney, Tori, and the Peachy Keen Team!
Bertille · Married on 12/29/2018
Floral and Planning - Stop Looking Elsewhere!!!
Courtney and Tori were BY FAR my saving graces on my wedding day!
1. Communication: Courtney responded to my emails so quickly. Most within same day if not next day!
2. I asked for a quote and instead of other companies taking up my time on the phone asking me questions and then telling me they’d get back to me, Courtney was to the point and accurate! I shared my Pinterest boards for floral with her and she knew exactly what I wanted AND quoted me! One phone call, I got what I wanted AND got my pricing! Because I wanted to make sure, I got 4 other quotes from other florists, all were higher and none acted remotely interested in my wedding or what I wanted as Courtney was.
3. She gave me her planning/coordination services layout. I chose to only do day of planner but they offer to help EVEN MORE which I can’t imagine how more impressive they could be, so if you’re looking at their planning services - book month of coordination or more - I just want to see how many more amazed brides there will be!! By the way, her prices for coordination - best in town. I already checked. Got 5 other quotes.
4. We had 3 face to face meetings. They were supposed to be an hour but if I had questions and they went an hour and 10 minutes, she didn’t kick me out! She’s aware of your valuable time and hers! Also, I emailed randomly the whole time and she always responded! You will never be left in the dark!
5. I had the freedom to choose what I wanted for floral, table linens, decor, lighting, colors, everything! She does not stunt your creative side! The best part about it was that there were some ideas I had but because they were professionals, they knew how to do it differently and it works way better!! My advice- be fun, be creative, but be open and allow them to wow you!
Because of all these things and SO a much more, Courtney and Tori with Peachy Keen were my all time favorite vendor! One last thing as a testament, during my wedding ceremony there was a part where I had to take flowers to a statue of Mary (Catholic mass) and I told them I didn’t know how I was going to get flowers there. Bonus: no one knew when this part of the ceremony was going to happen either. Tori kept saying “don’t worry. You’ll have your flowers.” Well, the time came and I turned around and like they were watching my every move, Tori handed me my two roses so incognito. I didn’t even know where she came from! It was literally like a genie just appeared and gave me what I needed when I needed it. I felt so special and so cared for! They are ON TOP of their game! I could write so much more but I’ll end with this: Book Peachy Keen!!!!
Kayla Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018
Experienced, organized, trustworthy
I would use Peachy Keen again in a heartbeat. Courtney and her team are very organized and detail-oriented, professional, kind, accommodating, and wonderful listeners. From the beginning of the planning process through the actual wedding, we felt well taken care of, and I didn't worry about one thing. They're a team you can trust, and that's invaluable on your wedding day.
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.
Love working with Peachy Keen! Working with Courtney is amazing. Her design talent combined with her excellent organizational approach make it easy for us to create the best possible cake and she makes our cakes look fantastic with her display. From Sophisticated to Elegant to Rustic, she creates Wedding magic!
Courtney with Peachy Keen is so easy to work with. She has a great energy about herself, very knowledgeable and a true professional. I always look forward to work with her!