A Moments Notice

Elgin, SC View map Visit website

$498 Typical Price

A Moments Notice is a wedding-officiants business in Elgin, South Carolina, founded by Army veteran and licensed minister April Frazier in 2018. Boasting over 15 years of experience in the event industry, April loves helping couples get married and celebrate the next stage of their relationship together. Specializing in intimate ceremonies, April strives to make every second feel magical and unique.

A Moments Notice offers several wedding officiant packages for couples to suit their tastes, budgets, and guest numbers. From elopements to traditional and non-traditional ceremonies, April can perform weddings of all styles for couples from any background. Additional services include rental items like linens, chairs, and decor, along with optional ceremonial rituals such as sand and unity candles.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$498

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$50

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Evangelical
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

SC

What languages do you speak?

English
    Asia Married on 04/30/2021

Simply amazing

When we decided to have a small but elegant ceremony, I wasn’t sure where to start or how to begin. I found her on The Knot on a Saturday night and she responded to my message right away. Although my spouse and I had a lot going on, she still went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was special to us. She was very flexible and accommodating with us. She definitely made our day very memorable.

A Moments Notice's reply:

Congratulations again Mr & Mrs Shippy! It was truly my pleasure to host and officiate your ceremony. You are a beautiful family and I pray for a lifetime of happiness for you.
    Jacinta R. Married on 01/14/2021

Great vibes! I loved how she was gentle and kind hearted. We did our ceremony how we wanted with out being told how.

What I liked the most is that our ceremony was intimate and we got to do what we wanted. We said what we wanted and it was perfect.

A Moments Notice's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! It was truly an honor to perform your ceremony.

Deals

Team

April Frazier
April Frazier
Owner

Hello and thank you for considering A Moments Notice. I am a retired Army Veteran. I served 24 years as a Military Police. I've been an Ordained Wedding Officiant and Notary for 3 years. I am a wife, a mother of 3 children and grandmother of 5 grandchildren. In addition to owning A Moments Notice, in 2019 I started Galatians 6:2 Homeless & Hunger Outreach Nonprofit. Every other Tuesday my studio in Elgin serves as a Food Pantry distribution waiting area where we provide free bags of groceries to members of the community in need. My passion is helping others. I am a servant at heart.

Luella Cook
Luella Cook
Counselor

Luella K. Cook is a Professional Counselor, Christian Coach, Licensed Minister, and Motivational Speaker. She is the Chief Executive Officer of HIGHER GROUND INC. co-owned with her husband, Elton J. Cook.

Luella has served in Christian ministry for many years. Her Christian faith is what fuels her destiny walk and empowers her to be all God has ordained for her to become. Her purpose is to Educate, Empower, and Embrace others to Inspire to BE ALL THEY DESIRE TO BECOME!

Luella's Motto: "ENJOY LIFE!"

2548 Main Street, Suite C Elgin, SC, 29045
803-393-8205
Location of (A Moments Notice)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding