A Moment 2 Share

3 Blue Heron ln C, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About A Moment 2 Share

Amoment2share is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. This videographer loves every moment of work, from getting to know the couple, to editing the final product. With an unobtrusive approach to capturing the big day, Amoment2share documents a couple’s big day in a way that they will treasure forever.

In capturing your special day, the videographer uses high-tech equipment for shooting and editing the film. Additionally, this company offers the following services to create a wedding video:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Couples can choose from the following final formats:

• Digital download

51 Reviews for A Moment 2 Share

1 User photo

A Moment 2 Share 1

Elisabeth M · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't imagine our wedding without Josh!

We couldn't be happier we hired Josh to be our wedding videographer! He was responsive and helpful all throughout the process. He blended right in with the guests and was right there to capture every special moment. Josh's passion for his work is so evident and we had an absolute blast working with him throughout the day!! We can hardly wait to see the video :-) My husband and I are trying to think of what we can hire him for next!!

Trish · Married on 10/06/2018

Josh was nothing short of amazing! Prior to the wedding day, Josh was great with communication and always responded immediately to any questions or concerns I may have had. Due to life being crazy, I only met Josh for 2 minutes in person before my actual wedding day, but that did not matter at all! When Josh showed up on the day of my wedding, it was like we had known each other for years! Josh is so easy to talk to, fun, and extremely accommodating to everything you want/need! For me, I knew I wanted a videographer but was not sure if this was an added cost I wanted to add to my budget. I feel that several people may agree, however, I am SO GLAD I decided to go with Josh! I did my research on videographer costs, and Josh is extremely comparable with the going rates on the market, and he offers drone footage, which several other people do not! My wedding teaser video is absolutely perfect, and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more! Like several other brides, I was definitely feeling a bit of post-wedding sadness because after all of the hard work and planning, the day was over, HOWEVER, having a video to look back on is a great way to remember and re-live those special loving moments. I will say it again, Josh was great, and I have him to thank for capturing the best day of my life. When asking yourself if you really NEED a videographer, the answer is YES, and the answer is JOSH with A moment2Share!! Thank you Josh, you did an amazing job!!!

A Moment 2 Share FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Passion and sincerity are the first words that come to mind when I think of working with A Moment 2 Share. Josh (the owner) is a talented and hard-working pro, and he brings innovative and creative ideas to the table. He's also fun to be around (remember, a wedding day is a long, intimate event -- make sure you like your vendors) and his videos are killer.

• The Century House
    The Century House Banquet Halls

Josh ... truly a professional and an artist! We always recommend that our couples hire a videographer and Josh is one of our favorites. Always excitement when A Moment 2 Share is in the House

• Maddalone Entertainment
    Maddalone Entertainment Wedding DJs

Josh is by far one of my favorite Cinematographers to work alongside and his work speaks volumes. His attention to detail and passion for this industry is truly remarkable and will help you capture your celebration for you to share and enjoy for years and years to come. IF Josh is available for your date then do the right thing and invest in his work.

• 3 Blue Heron ln C, C Clifton Park, New York, 12065 See on map