3 Blue Heron ln C, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Moment 2 Share

Amoment2share is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. This videographer loves every moment of work, from getting to know the couple, to editing the final product. With an unobtrusive approach to capturing the big day, Amoment2share documents a couple’s big day in a way that they will treasure forever.

In capturing your special day, the videographer uses high-tech equipment for shooting and editing the film. Additionally, this company offers the following services to create a wedding video:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Couples can choose from the following final formats:

• Digital download

A Moment 2 Share 5
A Moment 2 Share 6
A Moment 2 Share 7

Brittany Zalewski · Married on 08/24/2019

I’ve cried a MILLION happy tears just watching the teaser!

If you are going back and forth about a videographer, or thinking you don’t need one because it’s an “added” expensive, you literally couldn’t be more WRONG!!!!!

Seriously, having a videographer was a must for me! My husband at the time was a little against it and thought a photographer was enough, and also he’s shy so thought he would be super awkward!! Again.. WRONG! Since getting just our teaser back so far my husband along with my whole family has said they are SO happy we got a videographer for our day! Not to mention we have all cried at some point, some more then others 💁🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ It’s just that stunning and beautiful!

Josh is truly amazing at what he does! If you are looking for raw emotion and all the love in your video you need to stop what your doing and hire him now! I promise you will not be disappointed! And not to mention josh is the chillest person to work with EVER!

I’m a wedding vendor myself and have seen plenty of wedding videos! But when I met josh during a mock wedding shoot and began following his page I knew he captured so much more then just your wedding day. He really captures all the emotions on your wedding day and literally turns them into a video that should win a Grammy!

When considering if you need a videographer for your wedding day, just do it! A videographer is just as important as any other vendor, if not more important that your going to hire!

Pictures are amazing! Don’t get me wrong! But being able to look back and actually WATCH your day and see all the things you may have missed, seeing your husband write a letter to you, or just literally pour his heart out while crying on camera, and then having your friends and family and everyone you love on that video as well is priceless! I know this video is something we will always cherish. Especially having my Grandmas and parents in it, and always being able to look back at it one day when they are no longer around is worth more then this whole world!

HIRE JOSH NOW!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    A Moment 2 Share 8
    A Moment 2 Share 9

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2019

The best decision I made for my wedding day!

Originally when I began planning my wedding, I never wanted/thought I needed a videographer. I thought just having photos from the day would be fine and video might just be an extra cost I didn’t need. Months into planning, I happened to stumble across one of Josh’s wedding videos on Facebook. I was blown away by what I saw. So I watched more. I sat there and watched strangers wedding videos and teasers and sat there and cried about people I didn’t even know. I knew right then I needed to have Josh be a part of my wedding day. Josh always answered any question I had so quickly. When I met up with him in person, he just made things so easy. It was like meeting up with a friend. On our wedding day, Josh was nothing short of amazing. I had the upmost confidence that anything he did would be stellar. If you are ever wondering if you should have a videographer for your wedding, the answer is yes! Josh has a unique style like nothing I had ever seen. He puts his heart into his business and it truly shows. I can honestly say choosing Josh was the best decision I made for my wedding day!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • MARLENA

MARLENA LOVAGLIO · Married on 06/30/2019

You won't find someone like Josh

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was hiring Amoment2share as our videographer! Josh, who is the owner and began this company on his own, is a one-of-a-kind, truly genuine professional that is a rarity in this world. Not only is his work amazing and looks like a trailer of a romantic drama film, but he genuinely cares about each of his clients. He actually sent us two movie tickets, on his own, during our planning process, as a way for us to "get away" from the wedding stress that inevitably seems to occur no matter what. Those tickets could not have come at a better time for me, personally. When you meet Josh, you will feel like you're meeting up with an old friend. He is eager and driven and will do everything in his power to make your wedding film an iconic one that you will cherish for the rest of your lives. I am so grateful to have stumbled across Amoment2share, and I cannot wait to see our final product! Thank you for everything Josh!! We are so lucky to have had you! :)

Sent on 07/29/2019

A Moment 2 Share FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

Real Weddings

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Passion and sincerity are the first words that come to mind when I think of working with A Moment 2 Share. Josh (the owner) is a talented and hard-working pro, and he brings innovative and creative ideas to the table. He's also fun to be around (remember, a wedding day is a long, intimate event -- make sure you like your vendors) and his videos are killer.

• The Century House
    The Century House Banquet Halls

Josh ... truly a professional and an artist! We always recommend that our couples hire a videographer and Josh is one of our favorites. Always excitement when A Moment 2 Share is in the House

• Maddalone Entertainment
    Maddalone Entertainment Wedding DJs

Josh is by far one of my favorite Cinematographers to work alongside and his work speaks volumes. His attention to detail and passion for this industry is truly remarkable and will help you capture your celebration for you to share and enjoy for years and years to come. IF Josh is available for your date then do the right thing and invest in his work.

• 3 Blue Heron ln C, C Clifton Park, NY, 12065 See on map