3 Blue Heron ln C, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Moment 2 Share

Amoment2share is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. This videographer loves every moment of work, from getting to know the couple, to editing the final product. With an unobtrusive approach to capturing the big day, Amoment2share documents a couple’s big day in a way that they will treasure forever.

In capturing your special day, the videographer uses high-tech equipment for shooting and editing the film. Additionally, this company offers the following services to create a wedding video:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Couples can choose from the following final formats:

• Digital download

A Moment 2 Share 4
A Moment 2 Share 5
  • Emily

Emily Gifford · Married on 04/06/2019

Heartwarming video, professional friendly service

I have nothing but great things to say about Josh. He responded quickly and we had a phone call where we instantly felt like he was our friend. We met for drinks so he could get to know us better, which I think really helped to capture our essence in the video. He is so sweet, he even sent us a card with movie tickets, giving us the opportunity to escape wedding planning for an evening.

The day of our wedding he was there early taking shots of the venue and the dress. I was pretty worried he would be all up in our business, but after the interview portion, he was very inconspicuous throughout the night and seemed to work very well with the other vendors.

But of course the most important part was the video. He got it to us in 4 days, FOUR DAYS! It so perfectly conveys our love, and the support network we have built. I have watched it so many times and we have received nothing but gushing responses from our friends and family. I love how he cuts between things so it seems like Greg is finishing my sentence. It is also amazing to get to see the expressions on people’s faces that I didn’t get to see during the ceremony.

I have to be honest, it was my husband who wanted videography and I was not convinced - but now I am incredibly happy we chose to get a video! We are so excited to share it with family and friends who couldn’t come and also hopefully with our kids someday!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Bruna

Bruna · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding video

My husband and I just got our wedding video and we’re both in total shock, the video is amazing!!! Joshua is a very talented professional and so easy to work with. The first time I got to take a good deep breath and relax was when Josh showed up during our wedding day, he was easygoing and got me talking to the camera very comfortably. Throughout the whole wedding he was around just doing his thing very respectful of the space. We had a winter wedding and it was super cold out, but yet Joshua managed to take great video shots of us outdoors, it didn’t even look like we were freezing our butts off on the video. Joshua was able to capture the greatest moments of our wedding in the matter of 4:26 minutes. I have to say I’m a critic when it comes to things, but I don’t have anything negative to say about Joshua’s work. We’re so glad we picked him! He was worth every dollar and we loved everything we received from him. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to see their special day recapped in the matter of minutes. I can’t wait to have a special moment to share with him again.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 12/08/2018

You just found your Wedding Videographer !!

There aren't enough words to describe how happy we are that we chose A Moment 2 Share to capture our wedding day. Like with any of our wedding vendor decisions we thoroughly scoped the playing field before deciding. We immediately knew that Josh was the right vendor for us because after watching numerous wedding videos from various vendors (including A Moment 2 Share), Josh's videos were the only ones that could bring me to tears. We knew that if we were this emotional over a stranger's video then our own wedding video would be incredible.
    Josh is incredibly talented and is extremely passionate about what he does. His artistic touch is completely unique and rare; something that we can guarantee that you will not find with any other videographer. Josh was able to capture the magic and raw emotion of our day, creating a beautiful story showcasing the love that Dave and I have for each other.
    Josh has a great way of blending in on the day of your wedding and of course, working seamlessly with your photographer. At times we didn’t even know Josh was around us but, yet he managed to capture every moment of our day. It never felt like he was on top of us or crowding us, even though he was right by our side the entire day.
    Josh delivered our wedding film and all of our wedding moments such as the ceremony, toasts and dances in less than three months. Throughout that period, Josh did a great job of keeping us informed of his timing and status. We also made the decision to add on the 60 second mini-clip that was delivered within 24 hours after our wedding. That honestly, was one of the best add-on decisions that we made for our entire wedding. The beautiful teaser was delivered to us the next day and we were able to share a piece of our wedding day with all our family and friends. We highly recommend adding this on if you decide to go with Josh, you will not regret it!
    Josh not only makes great videos, but his ability to meld music, our own words and beautiful cinematic shots is unparalleled. Honestly, when working with Josh he didn’t create a video of our day but crafted a beautiful movie that expertly showcases our love and the passion and emotion from our special day. Even after watching it way too many times, it still gives us chills and makes us cry. It has even been confirmed by our friends and family that it is the most beautiful wedding video they have ever seen! It’s takes us right back to our favorite day, December 8th, 2018 in Saratoga Springs, NY. For that, we’ll forever be grateful to Josh and his wonderful team at AM2S.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    A Moment 2 Share 6
    A Moment 2 Share 7
    A Moment 2 Share 8
    A Moment 2 Share 9

A Moment 2 Share FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

Real Weddings

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Passion and sincerity are the first words that come to mind when I think of working with A Moment 2 Share. Josh (the owner) is a talented and hard-working pro, and he brings innovative and creative ideas to the table. He's also fun to be around (remember, a wedding day is a long, intimate event -- make sure you like your vendors) and his videos are killer.

• The Century House
    The Century House Banquet Halls

Josh ... truly a professional and an artist! We always recommend that our couples hire a videographer and Josh is one of our favorites. Always excitement when A Moment 2 Share is in the House

• Maddalone Entertainment
    Maddalone Entertainment Wedding DJs

Josh is by far one of my favorite Cinematographers to work alongside and his work speaks volumes. His attention to detail and passion for this industry is truly remarkable and will help you capture your celebration for you to share and enjoy for years and years to come. IF Josh is available for your date then do the right thing and invest in his work.

• 3 Blue Heron ln C, C Clifton Park, NY, 12065 See on map