3 Blue Heron ln C, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Moment 2 Share

Amoment2share is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. This videographer loves every moment of work, from getting to know the couple, to editing the final product. With an unobtrusive approach to capturing the big day, Amoment2share documents a couple’s big day in a way that they will treasure forever.

In capturing your special day, the videographer uses high-tech equipment for shooting and editing the film. Additionally, this company offers the following services to create a wedding video:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Couples can choose from the following final formats:

• Digital download
  • SD card
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
Follow A Moment 2 Share on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ebabil Photo & Video

72 Reviews for A Moment 2 Share

• Laura

Laura F. · Married on 07/31/2020

The best around!!!

We chose Josh to capture our special day without any hesitation. He was highly recommended from other couples, as well as other wedding professionals. That's how you know someone is good- when others in the business recommend them!
    Josh takes the time to get to know you as a couple, not just what you want for your special day. We met up on multiple occasions and got to know each other, which makes having him capture our day, that much more special!
    Josh is a true professional but fit right in with our fun crowd. It never felt weird or uncomfortable to have him documenting our moments, he blended right in and got to work doing what he does best!
    We had a lot of changes to our wedding plans due to COVID, but Josh never faltered and worked with us every step of the way.
    We are so happy that we will have a magical video to enjoy forever. Thank you Josh for capturing the best day!!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Carli · Married on 12/21/2019

Beyond amazing!

Josh from start to finish has gone above and beyond for our expectations. The flexibility/creativity he has with his clients and the patience is something that didn’t go unnoticed. Josh listened to my specific video needs and wants and made sure every little detail I asked for showed up in our video. And of course he added his personal touch to make sure our video came out to be the most perfect depiction of our day. It’s the little details in the video that mean the most and I cannot thank him enough for capturing those moments. They were just so special; it brings tears to not only my eyes but others as well.
    Choosing Josh as our videographer was worth every penny and one of the best wedding decisions we made! We HIGHLY recommend Josh and A Moment To Share for all cinematography needs/wants!

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Erica

Erica O. · Married on 12/07/2019

Truly Magical.

Josh is hands down the most down to earth and laid back vendor. He made me feel calm about my whole wedding planning experience and I truly felt I could trust him. We discussed visions and what I had in mind and he totally understood right away. His communication is 5 star as well which was super important to me.
    I only have my teaser and I am absolutely obsessed. He truly is amazing and his work is art !

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

A Moment 2 Share FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

1 Real Wedding

• J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Passion and sincerity are the first words that come to mind when I think of working with A Moment 2 Share. Josh (the owner) is a talented and hard-working pro, and he brings innovative and creative ideas to the table. He's also fun to be around (remember, a wedding day is a long, intimate event -- make sure you like your vendors) and his videos are killer.

• The Century House Banquet Halls

Josh ... truly a professional and an artist! We always recommend that our couples hire a videographer and Josh is one of our favorites. Always excitement when A Moment 2 Share is in the House

• Maddalone Entertainment Wedding DJs

Josh is by far one of my favorite Cinematographers to work alongside and his work speaks volumes. His attention to detail and passion for this industry is truly remarkable and will help you capture your celebration for you to share and enjoy for years and years to come. IF Josh is available for your date then do the right thing and invest in his work.

• 3 Blue Heron ln C, C Clifton Park, NY, 12065 See on map
    Location of (A Moment 2 Share)