5821 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number

bc1f4a85593d6e1d ALM Red Background Medium
20100604bjaranson1196favorite

15 Reviews for A la Mode Pies

Rachael · Married on 09/15/2018

Oh my goodness, I can not say enough good things about A La Mode. We worked with Kinsey at the Phinney Ridge location and the process was a breeze. Due to my first vendor being a unreliable and flaky, we were forced to find a new pie vendor 3 weeks before our wedding. Within a day of emailing A La Mode, we got a response with all of the answers to our questions. We wound up ordering 4 dozen pie babies, 4 dozen pie pops, and 5 large pies. I think we ordered something in every flavor that was available, in addition to renting 5 pie stands. We paid the full amount up front so we had no issues with payment. The order was ready on the counter when we arrived to pick things up, and the staff helped us load our vehicle.
    The pie was INCREDIBLE!! I asked our guests throughout the wedding which pies they had tasted and what they thought (we ran out of some before I could taste each flavor myself) and it was a complete toss-up. Everyone loved the pie!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

K · Married on 02/24/2018

These pies were the highlight of our wedding. No joke, our guests were more excited for dessert than they were to see us get married. And the excitement was deserved, because everything was delicious. We opted to rent display stands and have A la Mode deliver everything. Totally worth the extra charge because they set up the dessert table beautifully with little decorative accents and signage (which I wasn't expecting, so what a fun surprise!). They were super easy to work with at all stages, and I highly recommend hiring them if you want to eschew the traditional cake.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing pies!!! Great tasting experience! We booked them for our wedding. Very affordable for the kind of pies! Highly recommend if your looking for a different option for your wedding or event

Sent on 02/22/2017