10-2500

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A La Carte Event Pavilion

Entertaining Is An Art

A La Carte Event Pavilion~  Where Entertaining is an Art

Not a restaurant or hotel and more than a banquet hall, A La Carte Event Pavilion fills a unique niche in the hospitality industry.  After all, events are our only business.  As Tampa Bay's premier full-service venue, the Pavilion provides culinary creations to delight every palate, professional event design to create any mood and a host of in-house services to complement every theme.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Cake (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)

A La Carte did such a wonderful job! I didn't have a single worry the day of our wedding. Our planner, Lindsay, was always on top of everything even when I wasn't. wo thumbs way up! :)

Profile Picture User2092673, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue! We had our baby shower at the back ballroom which also has an outside terrace. It is just a beautiful scenery to stand on that terrace. The food was great and the staff was incredibly nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend this place to others!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 11/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens

I honestly would recommend this venue. My husband and I renewed our wedding vows at A La Carte Pavilion, and we loved it every detail of our wedding day was exactly what I had imagined, their customer service is excellent from my wedding coordinator to the servers everyone was so professional and we felt it was worth every penny spent. Thank you A la Carte!

Profile Picture Francheska, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Linens

A La Carte Event Pavilion FAQ

11 Photos

My Photo Album

11 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love working with A La Carte Event Pavillion!

We love working with the team at A La Carte. They are very professional, organized, and have a beautiful location.

The A La Carte Event Pavilion is a fantastic location for weddings and special events. They are consistently creating one of a kind events and exceeding expectations. Their staff is the best!

As a professional DJ, I have been working at A La Carte for over 15 years. This is a beautiful and classy venue to host any type of event. They have one of the largest ballrooms with a full size stage for the client who needs such a space. And they have a nice smaller ballroom that leads out onto a beautiful patio facing the water. Again, beautiful property and great staff. - Music On The Move DJ's

A La Carte is a blank canvas- and luckily it comes with a team of "artists" who can take your wishes and craft them into a stunning masterpiece of an event. I've had the pleasure of photographing several events at A La Carte, each one completely different than the next. Surprising layouts, dramatic lighting and draping, and one of the few venues that offers delicious Indian food as one of its options. You can't miss!

Events

4050 Dana Shores Drive, Tampa, FL 33634   See On Map
813-831-5390 (phone)
Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm *Due to our event schedule, appointments are always recommended.