A Heart String Weddings

Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number

About A Heart String Weddings

I'm a California girl through and through, but I've called NYC home for 12 years. My husband & I (+ our catbaby, Peetie) recently relocated to New Jersey after 10 years in Brooklyn & are still enjoying newlywed bliss after freshly tying the knot in June 2018!

I earned my BFA in Photography from Parsons the New School for Design & have been photographing weddings for 6 years. Weddings instantly sparked joy in my creative life, as it was the perfect combination of all the photo genres that I love (fine art, journalism, fashion + still life) & has given me the opportunity to create something beautiful and meaningful for the couples that entrust me with their memories.

Follow A Heart String Weddings on

A Heart String Weddings 5
A Heart String Weddings 6
A Heart String Weddings 7

Matt · Married on 10/06/2018

Veronica was great during our engagement shoot! I’m personally not comfortable in front of the camera but she made the vibe really chill and my fiancé and I️ felt like we were having a normal day hanging out. Can’t wait for the big day and feel lucky that Veronica will be there!

A Heart String Weddings 8
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 10/06/2018

Veronica is the best!

It's hard to overstate how much my now-husband and I loved working with Veronica! From the moment we met and bonded over the California connection, she made us feel like we were all on the same team. Photography was so important to us and we not only felt like Veronica understood that, but that we could trust her. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera throughout our engagement shoot and on my wedding day -- well, other than Matt, she was the person I spent the most time with and she brought such a positive and calming energy all day long. The photos turned out beautifully and I cannot stop looking at them or trying to dream up different ways to show them to every single person I know. I wholeheartedly recommend A Heart String to every bride-to-be!

• Q

Quincy · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection

We cannot recommend Veronica and A Heart String Photography highly enough! From our very first communication, she was so kind and open and knowledgeable and things just blossomed from there. She was always available to answer questions and offer advice and assistance leading up to the day (even in the midst of her own wedding planning!) and on the day of, she and her assistant Tom were rock solid and so lovely to have around! Our pictures are absolute STUNNING. Our family and friends have been blown away by them. We could not have asked for a better experience and outcome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Award

A Heart String Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints