A. Events Chicago

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A. Events Chicago

Planning your big day or event can be stressful and overwhelming, that’s why A.Events offers full service wedding/event planning, day-of coordination, event consulting, and more. A.Events offers as much or as little help as you need to make your event or big day stress free for you and all of your guests. A.Events will work with you to create a unique event that fits your style and stays within your budget.

Follow A. Events Chicago on

Groom and groomsmen

8 Reviews for A. Events Chicago

• LB

M · Married on 05/04/2014

Aimee was extremely helpful to us in planning our event. We hired her as a "Day Of" coordinator but she was SO much more! Before the wedding, was available to meet with us and provided great ideas, support and advice. Highly organized, professional and warm. We wanted to enjoy our wedding and that's exactly what we were able to do, thanks to Aimee! We didn't even know half of the issues she handled until weeks later -- from people who attended. We joked that she was our "Bridal Enforcer" -- she made sure everything got done as we had specified and kept away the nonsense. We had a great day and it was because of Aimee. A true pro!

shannon · Married on 06/08/2012

Aimee' and AEvents Chicago was hired as our full time wedding planner and she did an outstanding job of making our wedding dreams come true from start to finish. She assisted us with every detail and took the stress out of and away from what should be a magical time. I highly recommend Aimee, she will take your vision and make it a reality! She is a hidden gem in chicagoland, but not for long

Cynthia · Married on 03/24/2012

Aimee is a little wedding angel! She helped me pull off an amazing wedding in under 7 weeks (and on a budget)! She is completely organized, professional, and really knows what she's doing! I love her! I don't think it gets better than her, seriously. She had great ideas! She has all the right contacts and really pulled my wedding together for me. She worked major overtime with me and still her fee was affordable. Totally worth her weight in gold!!! We found ways to make my budget work together and my wedding went off without a hitch! I loved everything about it. Planning was a breeze thanks to Aimee and she really made my life so much easier. I honestly could NOT have done it without her! She is such a sweet person and she offered completely honest opions and wonderful ideas, she went with me to every appointment, helped me find my perfect dress, kept me grounded, and she was always there for me even through my many, many meltdowns. She always got back to me right away, even though she has a busy schedule. I never felt neglected. And she even let me borrow jewelery and more things for my wedding. I am honored to have her as a new friend! Don't waste your time with anyone else, A Events Chicago is the best!Thank you so much.

Award

A. Events Chicago FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 685.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A. Events Chicago 1
    Mention Wedding Wire and Receive $75 off of Day Of Coordination
    Mention you found A. Events Chicago on Wedding Wire when you book us to receive $75 off of your Day Of Coordination Package.

• Glen Ellyn, 60137 See on map