A Cut Above Florist

• Fiori di Mare CT
  • Springfield Wholesale Flowers

3 Reviews for A Cut Above Florist

Wonderful Experience

Working with A Cut Above and Tim was a delight! He was super friendly and worked to accommodate what I wanted and what I could afford. The arrangements were beautiful and lasted quite a while. He made it super easy to pick up, everything arranged and labeled in buckets. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Michelle at A Cut Above Florist is amazing to work with. She is very personable and knowledgeable. It is clear that she is very passionate about what she does and for this reason I know that our wedding day flowers are going to be amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2014

Jennifer was great to work with. I used this shop when I was planning my sisters bridal shower about 6 years ago (and they did a wonderful job!) and I decided to try them again for my wedding. I walked into her shop without really knowing the specifics of what I wanted but had a few ideas. Jen was able to help me put all my ideas together and make some beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers on the day of the wedding were so bright and vibrant with colors; everyone commented at how beautiful they were! Reasonably priced too! Thanks Jen! Will be back for more events!

Sent on 06/28/2014

• 1193 Memorial Drive Chicopee, 01020 See on map
    Location of (A Cut Above Florist)