portlandweddingminister@gmail.com, Portland, OR 97206 Map · Phone number

About A Ceremony to Remember

Please note: My calendar is pretty booked up for spring and summer 2018, so I am currently ONLY available for elopement ceremonies or ceremonies which do NOT require a rehearsal or an in-person consultation. I will provide a standard ceremony, which you are welcome to customize, or I can perform a ceremony you provide. I ask $125 for the standard ceremony, plus mileage. You may marry at my home in the Foster Powell neighborhood, if you like! We have a beautiful private yard, and if the weather is not to your liking, we have a sweet indoor space as well. See my pictures. I can also provide witnesses, if you need.

Warm regards,

Heather Rose

portlandweddingminister@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome friends! My name is Heather Rose, and since 2007, I have been a wedding officiant in and around Portland, Oregon.

A wedding is a celebration of your love, of your commitment to a partnership in marriage, and of the people who have supported and loved you throughout your lifetime. Want more than a cookie-cutter ceremony for your big day? I specialize in memorable, personalized wedding ceremonies.

Short notice weddings and elopements are always welcome! And yes, I joyfully officiate same-sex weddings!

I am a wedding minister of the Universal Life Church. ULC ministers come from all walks of life and spiritual traditions. Our common thread is our adherence to the universal doctrine of religious freedom.

As your marriage celebrant, it would be my honor to assist you in creating the ideal ceremony for you and your partner! Please visit my website for more information. You may also contact me to schedule a no-obligation consultation!

Warmest regards,

Heather Rose

"Every moment is made glorious by the light of love." - Rumi

b83223f648cb744c 1285491077805 wed1
mj wed
kf wed
kc wed
A Ceremony to Remember
My residence, if you need a place to elope!
My residence, if you need a place to elope!
My residence, if you need a place to elope indoors! See the outdoor pics too!
My residence, if you need a place to elope indoors! See the outdoor pics too!
The private, landscaped yard, if you need a place to elope.
The private, landscaped yard, if you need a place to elope.

20 Reviews for A Ceremony to Remember

Matthew and Elijah · Married on 07/09/2014

Our wedding was quick and simple and very lovely, just what we were hoping for. Heather Rose walked us through every step and the whole wedding was good fun with all smiles. Us both being men, that was just one more category where she deserves five stars (so hey all same sex couples, go for it!). Absolutely recommend her - that is, if you want a wedding officiant who is fun, organized, respectful, and determined to provide the wedding you desire. You know. Those things. :)

Sent on 07/31/2014

Heather was wonderful, she met with us and immediately "got" us. During a small frame of time she was with us, she put together such an amazing, heartfelt and somewhat comical speech that not embodied my now husband and I, but also one our close friends enjoyed.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Thea · Married on 06/25/2014

Heather, was very easy to correspond with and helpful when deciding the ceremony that we wanted. She arrived early and was very spirtually presesnt at the ceremony, she kept us all on our time frame and moved things along very intimatley. She also moved for the I do kiss so our photographer caught that intimate moment with just us there. She did great!

Sent on 07/30/2014