A Catered Affair

Lebanon, TN View map

Celebrating over 20 years in business, A Catered Affair has earned an exceptional reputation by providing exquisite food prepared from scratch, flawless service, and creative presentations. Our success is attributed to our passion for perfection, combined with our experience and expertise in culinary arts, visual design, and event production. A Catered Affair is the exclusive caterer for Legacy Farms and has earned placement on the preferred caterer's list at many other Nashville wedding venues as well. Catering events since 1996!

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$45

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$32

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$38

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$28

Linens
Flatware
Glassware
Chocolate Fountain

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.6 out of 5 rating

• JamesRandallRoop
    Randall Married on 10/21/2017

Here's the dish...

Amazing Food! Our guests enjoyed every bite, from the apps to the main course. Planning the meal was simple and coordinated with plenty of options. I had several questions and they assisted with substitutions with easy. AND the CAKE = Beyond Words!!!

A Catered Affair's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Randall! We so enjoyed being a part of yours and Stevyns beautiful wedding and always strive to do our best in catering for our clients. Please remember us for your next event!
    Jon Married on 10/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Danielle, Kellie and Kelly were all amazing. From the beginning of our event planning through the end of our special night, they were right there with us, creating an evening that was even more than we had hoped for. They seemed to have insight into our desires even before we shared them, and saw everything through. The venue was impeccable, the dj and lighting amazing, and the food was delicious. And, the cake, there are just no words. Every one of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves, with several coming back to us and saying that this was the most beautiful wedding they had been to.

Heather Married on 05/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A Catered Affair is the exclusive caterer for our wedding venue, CJ's Off the Square, and now I know why! Their food is amazing! Oftentimes catered food is bland and lacking seasoning but not with these guys! Their praline chicken tenders were so good my husband is now requesting I try to recreate them at home. They also blew me away with the execution of my wedding cake vision, which was a mashup of several pictures I had found on Pinterest. AND, the cake tasted amazing! If I'm being totally honest, I went to their tasting event a few months ahead of our wedding and was very underwhelmed by the selections they were serving and was a little worried since I didn't have a choice of caterer. But after having tasted the food on our wedding day I can't believe I ever doubted them, it was so delicious! We chose a heavy hors d'oeuvres buffet over plated dinner and some of the items we had in addition to the chicken tenders were steak biscuits, crab cakes with remoulade, and mini twice baked potatoes.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

JD's Music JD's Music Wedding DJs

Great food!

Ace Photography Ace Photography Wedding Photographers

Alays makes my brides happy with great food.

CJ's Off the Square CJ's Off the Square Mansion Weddings

As our house catering company, A Catered Affair consistently delivers quality service and innovative menus to our clients. Guests always have rave reviews of their meals at CJ's, be it a formal plated dinner or an abundance of tasty appetizers.

8061 Murfreesboro Rd Lebanon, TN, 37090

9-5 Monday- Friday. all consultations by appointment only
Location of (A Catered Affair)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding