589 Noe Avenue, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony! Rev. Lisa Bansavage

Elyse · Married on 09/29/2017

My fiancé Derek and I cannot give a higher accolade to Rev. Lisa. Our guests continually said that our ceremony was the most beautiful they have ever been to. Rev. Lisa is a pleasure to work with and will make your vision come alive. We, along with our families and closest friends, will always cherish the love felt that day. Thank you so much for making our day more than we could have asked for!

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

Lisa married my sister and our close family friends a few years back, so when I was in search of an officiant for our wedding she was my first and only choice! Lisa is so sweet, welcoming, warm, and kind! She went over every detail with us and made sure we were getting the exact ceremony that we dreamed of! We wanted to do traditional vows and Lisa suggested a way to o personalize our ceremony by sending questions separately to me and my groom, and then she incorporated our answers into the ceremony. This was such a perfect touch to really involve our guests in our moment and to reflect on why we were saying these vows. Eyes were not dry, and many hearts were touched, just as a ceremony should be! We got so many compliments on Lisa and her soothing voice and warm nature! She gave us a beautiful love filled ceremony, I will remember those precious moments fondly for the rest of my life! I highly recommend Lisa, she is truly special and unique! She will make your day really focused on the love you share!

Rev. Lisa performed my cousin's ceremony a few years ago so when it came time for me to start planning our wedding my husband and I knew that all we needed to do was call her. She made everything so easy and relaxed. We were so excited to have everything so personalized and she offered great advice when it came to planning the day. Our wedding day was absolutely amazing and she made our ceremony so incredibly special. Our guests have been raving about how wonderful the ceremony was and how special she truly is.

• 589 Noe Avenue Woodbridge, 07095 See on map