P.O. Box 62, Raynham Center, MA 02768 Map · Phone number

About 92 Events & Floral Design

92 Events & Floral Design, located in Rayman Center, Massachusetts, is a home-based wedding florist that offers floral designs and event services for weddings. The team of designers work closely with couples to create floral designs that are exactly how they envisioned. Whether you need event styling or romantic arrangements, 92 Events & Floral Design handles all the aesthetic details.

92 Events & Floral Design offers decorative services for weddings and other special occasions. Floral arrangements the designers create include aisle and altar decor, custom bouquets and boutonnieres, mother corsages, flower girl baskets, flower crowns, table centerpieces, and single flowers. In addition to floral designs, the team offers event styling services where they assist couples with signage, invitation design, backdrops, and any other design details for the event. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

92 Events & Floral Design 4
92 Events & Floral Design 5
92 Events & Floral Design 6

Margaret · Married on 06/02/2019

I reached out to Amanda after feeling extremely discouraged and surprised by the minimums I was quoted from other florists for my June 30th wedding. Speaking with Amanda was like a breath of fresh air! Not only was she down to earth and knowledgeable but she was totally affordable and easy to connect with during this busy time. As soon as I sat down with her over coffee I knew she was going to nail my vision. Booking Amanda was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. My sister once told me not to worry about flowers, because "no one notices them anyway unless they are really really really good." Well my flowers came out really really really good. I got compliments all night long on the bouquets and the arrangements Amanda did. She even created an arch for our ceremony that was absolutely spectacular. I highly recommend Amanda to any bride who wants gorgeous flowers at an amazing price. And Amanda is just the sweetest, I loved working with her from start to finish!

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly Recommended: Relaxed, Organized, Professional

I can't say enough about working with Amanda from 92 Events & Floral. She was easy to talk to, took the time to really listen to all my ideas and then figured out how to make it all work. When we realized that the centerpieces would have to be put together during the turnover between ceremony and reception, she volunteered to stay until the reception was started so she could arrange them herself and make sure they were just what I had envisioned. She delivered the bouquets with each person's name beautifully written on the box. Everything was beautiful! Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kerrie

Kerrie Silvia · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful bouquets!

I couldn't wait to hire Amanda for my wedding! I admire her work, and was very happy to have her do my bridal bouquets. We discussed colors, flowers, and style, and I showed her photos of ideas, but ultimately left my bouquets up to her expertise. She did a wonderful job, I absolutely loved the flowers! She also created a wooden sign for the entrance to the reception, cake flowers, calligraphied table numbers and signs. She was very easy to work with, creative, responded quickly, and was very professional. I would highly recommend Amanda at 92 Events and Floral Design for bouquets and wedding decor.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    92 Events & Floral Design 7
    92 Events & Floral Design 8
    92 Events & Floral Design 9
    92 Events & Floral Design 10
    92 Events & Floral Design 11
    92 Events & Floral Design 12

92 Events & Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• P.O. Box 62 Raynham Center, MA, 02768 See on map